InTheWoods Journal

I’m excited that you got to enjoy the Kilimanjaro from germination to harvest :+1:

3 Likes

I forgot to post her up on your thread brotha, Stoked to be smoking on her. Very enjoyable all-day smoke. More earthy floral than sweet lemony earth in the smoke now. I was looking forward to the Sweet lemon earth when she was in flower.

In the future, I will look thru more ladies to find that nostalgic lady from 2011. I really wish I knew who grew that batch back in the day and how many ladies it took to find that one they sold to the dispensaries back then.

Watching your new video now on the sativa strain review while smoking on some Kilimanjaro. :yum:

Happy hunting and looking forward to the next updates! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Lemon Cheese Haze
@HolyAngel
Week 8 concluded, Week 9 begins.
Photos from yesterday on Day 56F

9 [grid]

[/grid]

19 Likes

If you use [grid] Photos Here [/grid] and put your photos between them they will post side by side and not straight down the post. It really helps on the mouse scroll wheel.

4 Likes

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455

1 D67F

Double header branch.

D60F

21 Likes

Thanks brotha, hope you had a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Couple Dream Drifter females

22 Likes

I had a great weekend. Im still living and still growing, how can it get better?

7 Likes

My eyes are loving this Dark scheme option Thanks @LemonadeJoe !

Also flipped the DD males yesterday.

5 Likes

That Saltwater Kush looking chunky, you smoked that before? Also, noticed on it that the tricombs are all not the same length which looks like its getting more of them squeezed in there, nice grow with that one!!

1 Like

First time growing her but they smell like the Lazy lightnings and Triple Sunshine A. It should be great nighttime smoke or if you’re looking to mellow your day out, have some in the morning with some coffee.

Today is day 70 for SWK plant 1 and 4. D63F for 5.
I need room so I may chop 1 and 4. When lights go on Ill check the trichs to see where theyre at.

5 Likes

Good evening! Man those Royally hazed are something else lol, it took some phenos close to a month to sex under 10/14 where as, everything else sexed in under a week! The 2 phenos that are farthest along look great and am excited to see what the finished flowers are going to be like.

Pheno 1: pine with a tiny bit of funk developing

Pheno 2: sweet gast funk

13 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

They are looking great brotha!

Interesting, I don’t remember them taking that long to sex and set flowers. I was getting in there looking with a lope to check early on after flip. Maybe I didn’t pay attention to that detail. I flower everything under 11/13. I havent noticed plants finishing faster, Its mainly for keeping the long ladies flowering.

Although It would make sense as most RH went to around 80 days F.

Over the weekend I’ll make a thread for my crosses for better reference to easily look thru. Even I had a hard time searching, using the search function.

Very nice!
This lady looks like the first lady in my quote. She presented herself as kushy structure and golf ball like flowers for most of the grow. Then haze traits take over around week 9 where you’ll start to see little fox tailing off her buds, orange hairs.

Are you feeding any N? She might get starting to claw on you or may have just been watered.

Loving the very narrow leaves on her. First sweet lady out of them. She should follow the same pattern of late flower fox tailing after week 9 till chop.

Please be vigilant on checking them for any intersex issues. I wouldn’t want them to seed your garden.

Hope you’re having a great week, Stoked to see them in a couple weeks. Thanks again for giving them a try brotha!

When I go back into these to work out the intersex issues. I’ll be targeting the second lady in the above quote. Sour briny Dill pickled haze

Not sure if this is a mutation, but I’ll try to use this as a marker to find another lady like her.
RH trait

19 Likes

Looks great in here man… good job bro!!

2 Likes

Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your having a great week!

1 Like

Not sure how this wasnt set to watching… i fixed it…

2 Likes

So pheno 1 is clawing like that from heat and over feeding. Its been warm where i am and the tent those are in dont have good air exchange to deal with heat. It was meant as my clone and seed zone but i decided that i was just going to run most everything i have so i can start my journey of fucking around and finding out.

1 Like

Crazy! I have one watermelon on my plant and that’s it. Haha at least I’m not the only one. I’ll try not to harvest it early. :rofl:

4 Likes

Good test for me see how they can handle the heat. How the RH. High humidity too?

The buds don’t get very dense, Air can pass thru. You should be able to get away without any bud rot as long as there is air moving inside the tent at least.

Stoked to see em in the later weeks brotha!

I had a smaller second watermelon but it turned black on the bottom. Possibly from the 10 inches of rain we got in a two day span. I had a bunch of flowers but not a lot of them were pollenated. My neighbor had epic garden this year, and I think most of the bees hung out there.

Hopefully I can get a better harvest next year.

What type of watermelons are you growing?

4 Likes

Ah yeah, tomato’s have the same problem. Too much water and they can burst. Also really susceptible to bottom-end rot. I had 4x Crimson Sweet Watermelon plants out on the mound this year and I still only got 1 watermelon that we ended up picking like a week or two too early :sweat_smile: what i could get out of it was pretty tasty though.

4 Likes