InTheWoods Journal

Yeah I do have more SSDD F1s but I’m less excited to go through them after last round. I’m not going to be doing backcrosses or anything like that now that I have the SSDD F1s, that was just a potential path before I had them. Triple Sunshine F2s seems more useful at the moment to me and using TS as a pollen donor for the SSDD bubbashine pheno would probably have a higher chance of a high quality outcome than a SSDD F1.

1 Like

That makes sense, I’m looking forward to whichever direction you choose to explore. Thanks again!
Hope you have a great weekend brotha!

1 Like

Odisha A - Male :axe: and feed to the :chicken:

Two remain…

5 Likes

Finally showing, eh @InTheWoods ? (Excuse my Canadian accent :grin:) How many wks of flowering did it end up taking the male to show? They are inside, under lights, yeah?
:v::canada:

1 Like

3 weeks of 11/13 lighting and bobs your uncle. (I think used that right) :sunglasses:

One is promising and the other is up in the air still. I think I messed up on the F1s already since I didn’t keep multiple males to keep the gene pool open by only using one male.

I keep asking myself are they true f1s or something else?

I’m about to post some Affie #9 female photos.

Day 18 under 11/13 lighting - @Budderton
Affie D - Beautiful plant. Debating on defoliating some fan leaves.

Affie A - Odd pistils when compared to D, not a herm. I keep checking like madman.

7 Likes

It’s about as close to a true F1 as they come, these days. 2 distinctly different, fairly inbred, unrelated genos brought together for the first time. Even if you only use 1 male, the resulting seed will still be F1. Nevil always made 1:1 pairings and he did alright.

Yeah, I had a few that looked all hermi to start and I was sure they where gonna get weird but they ended up being normal females. That being said, best to keep your eyes on that one, to be safe.

1 Like

Thanks that put my concern to rest. I’m not a breeder by any means but enjoy the challenge and would like to do it right.

Yea better to be safe than sorry.
I saw one in your thread that was similar that either you or someone else grew out and tried to pollenate. I not sure if it was successful. But it was a female just a unique one.

1 Like

Royal Procession - @darkillusion
I have a great feeling about this plant. I’m glad I took cuts.
Sour scent from stem rub. Not overbearing but I think it will surprise us later on. Great trich production already for only 18 days since flip.

6 Likes

Gorilla Cookie Punch

4 Likes

Lazy Lightning

A will get the BOG Blue Kush pollen this week. Tuesday most likely and Friday for C as it needs more time to get a little further along.

A

C

8 Likes

Morning brotha! Looking good so far!

1 Like

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:
Thanks man! I’m really stoked on the variety in here. I will need a carbon filter this round for sure. :grin:
Hows your weekend going?

1 Like

It’s going. I was up wicked late last night, issues with the grandparents. Probably gonna go back to sleep for a little bit lol

Sorry to hear that brotha. I hope all is well. :vulcan_salute:
A nap sounds like a good idea, but the 5 cups of coffee I already had will prevent it lol.

1 Like

I had a cup at 3am, said I’d stay up to get breakfast, but I crashed around 430 lmao

I think my grandpa might explode, I’m not too sure. It’s gross so I won’t go into detail.

1 Like

On a brighter note, I learned I enjoy playing euro truck simulator, and I’m gonna look into getting a wheel and stuff :grin:

1 Like

I plan on growing them also.

Odisha x LA Affie #9 x Afghan HP
Odisha x Afghan HP
Odisha x 80s Afghan HP x Artifact 1 x 88g13hp

These would be my indica options. Right now my space is really tiny. If you get a good male with good pollen then I could use yours to pollinate one of these without having to grow the odisha and then grow the offspring.

1 Like

Nice, I found myself watching a couple videos of the lodging simulators with the big rigs.lol I could see myself getting ripped and playing that.

I have a buddy who really is into the F1 series with the whole setup. Like any hobby it gets expensive quick haha.
I haven’t been able to get into the wheel setup. Maybe because I don’t own one to put in the time to get used to it. I really enjoyed playing Dirt and Dirt 2.0. on the controller. Rally to me is epic and love watching the Collin McRae highlights.

What a madman!

1 Like

I did a quick search for the wheels and stuff, they get stupid expensive quick. $200 + for some :sob:

1 Like