InTheWoods Journal

Exactly! :frowning:

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :umbrella:

1 Like

Morning bud. :coffee::wink:

1 Like

Tell your boss you were going to work today but you took an arrow to the knee. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Lol
I should, cuz I slept weird the other night and my shoulder is effd up!
But, I drive a company truck and got a lot of guys counting on me to help get shit done. Some days I hate it.

1 Like

I know that feeling, damn responsibilities haha.
I hope the shoulder feels better brotha.

1 Like

Odisha B is Female :partying_face:
Day 19
@Budderton its all coming together now. Thanks again!

She is getting quite large. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Right on @InTheWoods ! Good on you for taking on the hybrid generation kit! That female looks like a great candidate to take to the Affie. It couldn’t be more opposite, which is what you want in a true F1. Can you remind me if you stored cuts of the Affie male in the fridge, or do you still have a male in veg?
:grin::v:

2 Likes

The other remaining Odisha is the plant that had the indica dom leaves on the first set. Really hasnt stretched at all. Very short, If it does turn out to be female. I’ll call it Feral F1s from that plant. haha.

Yea I have the whole male in the fridge stored. I plant on bringing him out to root sept 1st.
Veg for 1 or 2 weeks then stick him in the tent.

He would start dropping male pollen at the 3rd/4th week of flowering, correct?

Leaving 10-13 weeks to make seeds.

2 Likes

Yep. Those Affie males set up pretty fast and will be dropping by then for sure.
You’ve got a solid plan. I’d wish you the best of luck but I think you don’t need luck. You’ve got this @InTheWoods !

2 Likes

Glad to hear that, I will try to collect as much pollen too for future uses or sharing on OG.

I’m still kind of antsy lol I will feel much better when I get those males rooted and vegging.
I plan on putting 3 males in there although it’s probably overkill but it will be good for pollen collection.

I appreciate the kind words brotha!
But I don’t want to put the cart before the horse. :grin:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee:

Going thru some old photos from back in the day.

Here is some sweet tooth from 2010. ( still chasing this one down, love that sweet tooth flavor)

GDP

S-1 was the name I got back then- Strawberry cough?

J1 or some haze, I wasnt clear in my post from back then. Damn stoners. :grin:

The Church - Turned out to be a male unfortunately.

Thinking back on it 400w HPS for a closet might have been overkill :rofl:

Apollo 11 x Aurora Indica.

Hindu Skunk

9 Likes

Morning man! I took a small sample of the 41 zlushies cuz I’m impatient AF :laughing: it tasted good af! It’s gonna be some :fire: when it’s fully dried and a little cure on it.

1 Like

Good morning :coffee:
haha I know that feeling. Stoked to hear it if going to be a some tasty dank smoke!

1 Like

It’s sweet! Like some kind of candy. I was told to expect candy and I got it :rofl:. Gonna be a winner for sure!

1 Like

Taken yesterday.
Can the Lazy Lightnings get some pollen yet?

Lazy Lightning.

Top view

Royal Procession - @darkillusion
Frosty and stinky for Day 19 under 11/13

14 Likes

Ladies and gentleman…

ITS TIMEEEEEE! :metal:

Thank you @DougDawson for all the hard work and boundless generosity. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Lazy Lightning A

C

I left three branches unpollinated on both. All done time to wait.

Since Its my first time chucking. I went with a 2 hr settle for the pollen on the plants.
Now that I was trapped in the bathroom until I wash the plants down, I figured I’d smoke one for BOG. :green_heart:

Time goes quick when your stoned and in your thoughts.
Washed the plants thoroughly.
removed the out of the shower.
I took a very hot shower running the humidity really high in there to help m.

Waited for them to dry off then put back into the tent.

Can you tell which ones were pollenated? I think we have lift off :rocket:

Get ready for some Lazy Lightning x BOG Blue Kush OGs!

19 Likes

Nice brotha! Looking epic in here, love it!

2 Likes

Fun stuff! Hope you get a ton of beans to mess with.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @PatHealy Thanks brothas! I hope to get 250 -500 beans off each plant. Anything more would be epic.

In a couple days ill know if I was able to selectively pollenate these two and not the rest of the tent. lol

Once I can confirm that and also receive the Useful chocolate diesel f3 pollen, I’ll will put some on 3 branches of the Royal Procession.

I may need to hit the smaller Lazy Lightning again with pollen idk yet.

2 Likes