InTheWoods Journal

It’s a beautiful morning here. :sunglasses: :coffee:

RP x CD about 24 hours later.

Non targeted branch, it looks like it still got a little pollen.

Quick Tent View, some defoliation may be in order. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Good morning my brotha, very nice here as well, just enjoying the still before the world awakes right now. I love the fall I’m ready

1 Like

Good morning :coffee:
I’m glad to hear it after all that crazy smoke/heat in the prior months.
It’s very peaceful getting up early and having coffee outside.

I’m ready for fall, we are getting a glimpse of it last week. Only a month away here before fall starts.

1 Like

Day 24

Odisha B
Higher and higher baby… Just a little bit… :grin:

D
No signs yet on this yet.
Getting crowded out, Reorganized the plants to get this one more light.

13 Likes

Good morning brotha man

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:
I was up an at em early. Bunch of yardwork this morning about 3/4 done. Need another coffee to get me thru the finish line lol.

1 Like

You are an early morning go getter for sure! I gotta get back to that, miss my mornings watching the sun come up, now it’s periodic, used to be daily.

1 Like

I have been slacking lately haha 7am is late to me. It feels great to get most of the stuff done before people even wake up then have the rest of the day open.

2 Likes

Exactly brother, used to love that. Had the dog walked before first light or as it’s rising, come home and tidy up and get on with the days projects

1 Like

Good Morning OG

This plant to me really is a stunner.
From the structure to the early trich production to the zesty hash stem rubs. Loved to be topped.
Looking like a producer too if I were going for flower from her.

Here is a better shot, I gave a tad bit of Nitrogen (3ml) in a gallon to see if I can get those leaves to darken up/recover more since its only at Day 25.

I might have mis-diagnosed it and might need use some cal mag instead.

Based off of the photos, I’m trying to get as many seeds off her as possible. Should I give her more pollen before Wednesday. (end of week 4)

It seems like there is too many white pistils still :grin:

8 Likes

Day 25
LA Affie x Afghan Hashplant - @Budderton
Both super stinky and real tight bud structures, both 2x in flower

D

A Came around just needed another week for the pistils to get going.

7 Likes

Good morning my brotha, she is looking really great! It’s Hard to tell for sure, but usually they shribble up and recede more, and I’d call that cal-mag for sure personally, can’t hurt to throw some more on I suppose. Gotta be good and viable , it’s brand new!

2 Likes

I haven’t been adding any in the past week or so since that excessive cal mag symptoms that showed up on the GCP and one of the Affie.

Just from what I have seen from lurking and learning, it’s been 5 days since I dusted them and feel like more pistils should be shriveled up. I will dust both plant with more BK Pollen today.

I will do a 1hr settle for this last chucking.

1 Like

Nice @InTheWoods ! Those Affies should get pretty chunky for you, I hope they turn out for you!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Fixed that Affie A photos :grin:

I’m stoked if I can some of those baseball bat colas :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Gorilla Cookie Punch

7 Likes

Oh ya I forgot about that. Makes total sense. Ya good call, might as well give her another shot. That’s why I like the paintbrush over top just tap on the end and :dash: little cloud of love dust right on the pistils

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 Sounds good brotha. I’ll give the LL only the cal mag since it’s the only one showing this symptom.
I used a Q-tip, I’ll have to get a small brush for future chucking. The q tip seems great, but noticed some pollen is lost in the cotton tips. The brush probably would be more effective.

1 Like

Howdy y’all :cowboy_hat_face:

Some nice looking plants ya got there!

1 Like

Post 1000 already sheesh. :boom:

Good morning, I hope you grandpa is doing well!
Thanks brotha.:sunglasses:

2 Likes