InTheWoods Journal

I like the good make up ones, next time you are at the pharmacy or even dollar store just grab a few cheap ones, I find the soft, REAL hair bristles really make it easy but there’s a fine line with size, small is key. You’ve got this homie :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

He’s home now, and just as aggravating as ever :laughing::rofl: He seems to feel infinitely better, he’s been up and walking around a lot since he’s been back.

2 Likes

Haha good ol family, I’m glad to hear he is on his way to recovering.

I’d joke and tell him you’ve been putting a list together for stuff he needs to catch up on since he is up and walking around now. :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome news !

2 Likes

That’s the only thing we’re letting him do is walk around lol. He made his own to do list, number one was chew some tobacco when he got home :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha I dont doubt it, the older generation have no relax function. They’ll run circles around us still.
Nothing like a big wad of Redman on a summer day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Morning fella’s!
Wow, I slept in…

2 Likes

Morning brotha :coffee:
Nice, Hope the coffee is extra good as well.

1 Like

I switched to a new bag of coffee, and it’s sooooo good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you guys can get it over there. But if so try kicking horse coffee (three sisters) it’s named after three mountains in BC and since I found it I have not been able to enjoy anything but that, blue mountain (real blue mountain) or the civet shit one my aunt drinks strictly. Everything else is just nasty now! Nothing like finding THE ONE huh @HomegrownVABudz

2 Likes

What you get? @HomegrownVABudz

@TopShelfTrees1 Ill have to keep that one on my radar.
Kona coffee is good too. I like a medium roast coffee. Smooth flavorful coffee. French press really if im trying to get fancy, but sucks its like a two cup one lol. Id have to make like 6 to fullfil my coffee addiction :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I usually get whatever is on sale :joy: but they had a bag of the Cameron’s gold roast Hawaiian blend on closeout I had to try.

2 Likes

This is my problem with my French press too! It’s so flavourful, chemex is nice too but they are so much work, my percolator…. Set it before bed, wake up to warm, fresh coffee and the smell of it in the air every morning! Lol I swear at times it’s the only thing enticing me out of bed

2 Likes

Sure sounds delicious!

1 Like

that’s how much I like three sisters lol

2 Likes

It’s sweeter than most coffees I’ve had, I’ve been using less sugar with it.

2 Likes

That’s a bonus too! I use too much sugar, it’s my one faux pas with coffee

3 Likes

Same yeah lol Always got a sweet tooth to take care of, and coffee is an easy way to do it :joy:

2 Likes

Yezzir, exact same here. I’m a bit of a junk food junky myself, especially candy sugary goodness :drooling_face:

@HomegrownVABudz Same I like whats on sale. Sometimes I go wild and spend an extra couple bucks lol

@TopShelfTrees1 Man you’re locked n loaded haha

I only put sugar in my Dunkin donuts coffee but at home its only milk. I’d have diabetes if I had sugar with all the coffee I drink lol.

2 Likes