InTheWoods Journal

I used Cherry Brandy Auto and the pollen was not very good.

2 Likes

Keep them I will be fine with what I have. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

They’ll be in the vault for now. In case of emergencies! :wink:

3 Likes

Got lots of cool ideas in the pipeline. Need to bring my A game for what I have signed onto recently.

3 Likes

Were you targeting the auto trait for the Rom ale?

I’m stoked for ya brotha! I can only imagine what you got up your sleeve.

Have you given any thoughts on these crosses:
Sour 13 x R.P
DD Sour x AMG Sour BX
RP x AMG Sour Bx

1 Like

Just the opposite. I did not want an auto. But it was all I had, I can find all the flavors under the sun very easily. Except Alcohol type strains.

Not what I was thinking. Something more like this.
Coastal Crippy F2
Tampa Crippy IX F2
Romulan Ale
South Florida OG F13
Royal Procession F2
Sour 13 F2

Right now I am going to do a Gold Leaf X GTR cross. Again I need to bring my A game for the venture I entered into.

3 Likes

Makes sense. From what I looked up, it read as berry flavor profile for that Rom ale.

Oh yea I forgot you had mentioned those potential projects. Gold Leaf x GTR. Another one I’m unfamiliar with and going to look that up to see what youre cooking up.
Rooting for yah! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I have one in the jar. Will report back on the creators thread :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it brotha! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: HAPPY HALLOWEEN :jack_o_lantern:

SSH, BD6 and Coral Kush have been moved into the 5x5 to begin flowering.
All of got some Defoliation yesterday. Cuts to be taken on Friday when the lowers get a little bigger. Stored to root later.

Check out these monster fan leaves on the BD6 @Tracker. Blocks out the sun on the SSH next to her.
Nearly 9’’ wide. :metal:

Haze/Sk1

They get flipped tonight as well. Very excited for these seed increase. Let the pollen flying commence.
I haven’t been looking intently for preflowers. My guess is I will get 6 Females, 4 Males. :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a fun and spooky Halloween ! :ghost:

22 Likes

looking great bud! BD 6 leaves a really hugh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ODIN

Sugar Beltz x Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet

15 Likes

Good morning brotha man! Looking killer in there! I have a feeling these corals are gonna have huge leaves as well, she’s a monster at 4 nodes already! You should see the death Bubba! It’s ridiculous they are like dinner plates and the things only just over a foot tall! Big leaves get me excited !

1 Like

Good morning :coffee:
Thanks brotha!

Have you posted pic any yet? I wanna see the beastly beauty.

Thats wild! I be a very heavy smoke too. :yum:

1 Like

I’ll take one now, hold up

Blasting Led Zeppelin. :sunglasses: :metal:
“I think I see my friends coming, riding many a mile
Friends, you get some silver?
Did you get a little gold?
What did you bring me, my dear friends”

4 Likes

IMG_5703

IMG_5705
Should have put something up for size reference but man! I love the bubba ish, kushy look to her all day! She’s getting uppotted tomorrow in fact (ignore the boo sticker) I just never pulled it since it’s the only coral I popped

11 Likes

She’s there with ready to flip Corey/Heime and the leaves aren’t much smaller!

1 Like

Very kushy. I can tell they’re between 4-5.5inches at the widest point on the fans. Middle broad leaf looking like 1.25 inches across. Once they get up potted, they will surely grow like the hulk haha.

Lovely sea of healthy plants as the backdrop. :sunglasses:
What size are you going to up pot them into?

The fun is about to begin

Hell yes it is! And I can’t wait, been jonesing for some buds to ogle! :joy: man you are pretty spot on with that! Good eye! I’m going to uppot to 1g / then I go 2 and finally 4 or three if size is no concern. That’s the routine anyway, I like 3/4 g too for first uppot from these 1/6th g ones I start in

2 Likes