InTheWoods Journal

90u First wash

90u Second wash

160u Both washes

90u First wash

90u Second wash. Real nice output on both washes.

I just realised I wrote 70 lol. Also Its actually both washes not just the 1st. :astonished:
I know not every plant is good for making hash, but with 11 different ones in there I thought I’d have more than this at this micron considering the amount in the 90u and 25u.

All are on the shelfs in the freezer now. Tempted to try some later on tonight after dinner. Most likely the 73u as it looks like the driest.

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

Well, the 73 and 160u are both gone. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I really enjoy bubble hash. I think I need a better mixing tool and could get a slightly better yield in the 73u bag.

90u 1st wash

90u 2nd wash came out better. I did do an extra rinse with this one, I believe it helped get the green material out. Probably should’ve have done that with the first wash as well.

25u

13 Likes

Morning brother :coffee:

You gonna squish any of that bubble hash? :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t have a press lol. I prefer the bubble hash, watching it melt in on a bowl if the best part.

3 Likes

Melting like a piece of butter on a warm stack of flapjacks :drooling_face::joy:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I will have to do some defoliation soon to mitigate some humidity spikes from the others now in flowering.

Both of these are definitely being stress tested from me. Angry soil to start, Topping, Humidity spikes during flower, and light leaking the other day. (left air flap on tent open the other day when lights went off)

ODIN
@stanknugzz77

A
Middle of the pack in height, Nice bud structure.

E Shortest

F
Tallest, Beautiful early fade on this one.

SB x (PR x BV)

All are very frosty.
A

C
Most berry smelling lady. Love the purpling tips.

D

E

(SBxLA) x GTH

15 Likes

The trick is to not actually let the flame touch the hash. Inhale slowly and get it to ember without actually touching the fire to it. You get a much better flavor this way. :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
I thought I responded, but thought wrong. Hope youre having a relaxing weekend.

I do small burst of heat from above. Kinda the same thing. The taste is overpowering, I feel like could torch it and still have a blast of flavor. :grin:

4 Likes

BD6 - @Tracker
I had to pull em the pair of jurassic fan leaves. They were blocking the sun. Incredible size.
It makes me wonder how big theyd get in a 5 gallon poly bag and longer veg.

9 Likes

Haze/sk1
They are starting to show quite quick. 5 days under 11/13 lighting.
My guess is that I will have 6 females, 4 males.

1st Female
One of two with Purpling stems.
Stem rub is the woody scent.
It may be sandalwood, but I dont know that smell for a reference point.

2nd Female
Stem rub, stinky hashy scent.
Remains me of LA Affie (Plant D) from Budderton I grew out last round.

1st Male
No stem rub yet

2nd Male
No stem rub yet

All others need a couple more days.

13 Likes

Nice bro! Really hoping you find a gem or 4 in there! :wink:

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 Haha Thanks brotha. I keep going back and forth in my head about taking cuts now and store for later on for with a better idea of how they do later on in flowering, Both Males and Females.
or
To look for those gems in the offspring of this open pollination later on although these are mainly for working with more so than for smoke. If I remember correctly.

It’s mainly due to space needed for my next run. I’d love to keep them all but I know I cannot.

1 Like

Good Morning OG :coffee:

Stoked to hear my first international package arrive safely at its destination. :sunglasses:

In other news, Odins are in triage. I found balls on all three. I plucked them all off, Sprayed all down with water and put back in the tent for one more week to see if more rear their heads.

Also sprayed down all plant in the flowering tent as an added measure to neutralize any remaining pollen. Most likely will have to cull them although I think they could be some killer smoke.

6 Likes

Good morning brotha man! Always something huh :thinking: trust me I know the feeling

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 going with the flow, but I really want to try out the smoke :grin:
Although I put my other project at risk by keeping them around.

Check out the Coral Kush @Andrane
#1 Is throwing super wide fan leaves.

#2 Vigorous, better structure. Thinner fan leaves when compared to #1.

Some Sugar Beltz x PR/BV shots

17 Likes

Scared but immobilized. :joy:

1 Like

MONSTER leaves! :sauropod:

2 Likes

good morning @ all !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Goood morning @m0sirys and OG :coffee:

Time to make some coffee.

3 Likes