Morning everyone :coffee:

I can agree with that lol

3 Likes

Lazy lightning and a big cup of joe.
Its going to be a good day. :sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Mail call :mailbox:

Stoked to try them out, Very thankful. @hammerheadgenetics

@Tappy I have your pack and slap too, PM me and I can get out to you this week. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

Ho. Ly. Shit.
Caught me off guard…pm’d you
4de85b3b-c601-498f-90cf-9ff69aecf826_text

5 Likes

Successful day all around. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Post office trip, Labeled all the Haze/sk1 plant with little description on tag. 4 plants have yet to show definitively. At the moment there is 3 males, 3 females. Still potential to get an even split.

All plants were watered. Took cuts off of the LL, GCP, RP mother plants. Also took cuts off of SSH, BD6, Coral Kush in flower about a week or so. Its a full tray of fun now. :grin:

Mother cuts should root rather quickly. Probably will veg for 2-3 weeks and then flip them.

SB x PR/BV cuts seem to have rooted but still reverting back into veg mode I will keep them until I make a decision on which I will keep around out of the 4. I may have to keep 2 as another is starting to catch my eye.

I hope everyone had a great day!

6 Likes

((Haze/Sk1) x Sk1) x (Haze/Sk1)
5 Females, 4 males. 1 Undetermined.

Middle row is all males, Left and Right row are females.
Upper Left corner plant is the one which is still undetermined.

Shortest Female, Stinky lady. Going to have to raise her up again so she isn’t under the canopy.

Tallest Male, Stuper fuzzy stem, Woody stem rub.

Let the seed bulking commence.

16 Likes

Good morning brotha man! And the rest of OGland! Nice score! I’ve always wanted to grow something from hammerhead, he’s one of the few well known breeders I have nothing from . Looking forward to seeing what those hold

1 Like

Mothers & Clone zone

Did a little experiment of just cloning in soil with clonex gel. When I tossed the Odin cuts, they had healthy roots already and were taking time reverting. With that successful experiment I think it will be fine for the new cuts taken. The reason is to save some money.

Last bag of plugs I bought got moldy because I didn’t use them in time and ended up wasted money.

Lazy Lightning, Royal Procession, Gorilla Cookie Punch

SB x (PR/BV), Lazy Lightning, Royal Procession, Gorilla Cookie Punch, Super Silver Haze, Blue Dream6, Coral Kush.

17 Likes

Nice brother! The soil cloning definitely works, just takes longer, it’s like a cup of water, it works EVERYTIME too, in fact it was my go to for 5-6 years about 15 years ago. I’ve never seen them go moldy, crazy! What brand? I had rapid rooters keep for 1.5 years. (I bought like 450 at once) now I’m curious, I’m using foam plugs now, way cheaper and definitely won’t be moulding as they are dry. I too am trying to be more frugal as I’m going through a literal shit ton nowadays!

4 Likes

Coral Kush on the Left, Super Silver Haze on the right.

Gorilla Cookie Punch

Royal Procession

Odin @stanknugzz77
Day 35 Flower
Nothing since I plucked. Still keeping an eye on them. Pulling them out and looking them over every day.

IMG_7470

BD6 @Tracker

Lazy Lightning

Day 35 Flower
(SB x LA) x GTH @Ottafish

SB x (PR/BV)
A
IMG_7460

C

D

E

21 Likes

Gettin FROSTY AF in there !

2 Likes

Sweet. I dont mind the extra time in exchange for saving money.

They were just plugs in a bag from a local grow store. They were presoaked and from sitting around to long they ended up getting moldy.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay, I know most companies have the air holes etc. in bags. I’d be pissed too! 25-30$ to throw in the trash, F that noise!

2 Likes

Couldve bought a fresh bag of FF OF and still had it around if I tried to soil clone earlier lol.
Live n Learn. Hope youre have a great day brotha.

2 Likes

Same to you brother. Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

The mold is usually from the beneficials they inoculate the plugs with, it usually helps the clones root faster… was there something that hinted to ypu that it was bad mold? :thinking:

2 Likes

I can say I didn’t think of the potential benefits from the mold, only the negatives. The bag turned into It a big white/bluish mass. Skeeved me out and didn’t want to use them.

Have you used moldy plugs to your clones benefit?

2 Likes

The garden looks awesome. Thank you for posting all the pics.

2 Likes

Thanks brotha @Tracker
Hope youre having a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes