InTheWoods Journal

Morning brother :coffee:

Looking mighty green in there! :green_heart:

1 Like

Good morning brotha!

Using fresh soil makes a world of difference haha.

1 Like

You got that right lol

1 Like

Morning friends :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

SB x PR/BV A

SB x PR/BV C

SB x PR/BV D

SB x PR/BV E

ODIN

17 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice and service. We are forever grateful! :heart:

Grandpa shpak

9 Likes

Haze/Sk1 Serration update.
#7 Male.

IMG_7628
#3 Female
IMG_7636
#9 Female

#10 Female
11 bladed fan leaf on this one.

21 Likes

Day 14 of 11/13
Shit hitting the fan. My best fan failed in the 5x5. Juggling fans around the tents until I buy another one tomorrow. Most likely will go with another Vortex fan. The last one was a tank. No clip on but I only need it for under canopy.
One male showing rust most likely due to minimum air flow. It doesn’t look like a Cal mag issue.
One Female angry from a dry back. Welcomed home from work to the tent pegged at 70% humidity … They are getting stress tested right now.

Positive note, They didnt look effected from it, moved light to it max position. If they continue to stretch (1 inch per day on some still) I will have to super crop some.

20 Likes

good morning/night!

failing fans sucks for sure! it good that the plant can take the high humidity till week 4 without a problem!

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee:

@m0sirys It’s a good sign but neglectful on my part. This is the not the time to test, since it’s an open pollination I don’t want to stress them anymore then I already have. :sunglasses:

The next generation is where I’ll make selection and put them through the ringer to really get them to show me if there is any intersex trait in them. Cuts of them will be taken before I test do since the plant’s epigenetics will change from all the stressors. I’ve been trying to soak up as much knowledge but still much to learn. The more I learn, the less I know.

1 Like

Royal Procession clones @darkillusion
Day 25

Gorilla Cookie Punch clone
Day 25

Lazy Lightning clone
Day 25 .
A little hungry, fed today.

ODIN @stanknugzz77
Day 44
A

E

F

(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze @Ottafish
Day 44

Sugar Beltz x (Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet) Day 44

A

C

D

E
The oddball pheno.

BD6 @Tracker
Day 16

Have a great day and a fantastic weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

24 Likes

Let the seed making commence! :sunglasses:

In a couple weeks I’ll be like this.

20 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

This male has my eye. Defined fan leaves, Double serrations almost like a jigsaw blade.

They are back at the light… again :joy:
I will have to either super crop these or let them grow above the light.

Double serration on the tallest female

19 Likes

Oh man the meters, I haven’t listened to them in a while.

Love jamming to cissy strut on guitar Leo Nocentelli is very talented and underrated !

Plants always looking great my friend, idk how I got so behind but I’m caught up now I think

Have a good day! @InTheWoods

2 Likes

The meters are a great way to start the day. I learned it but forgot how to play it haha. it’s been a while since I played my guitar.
Thanks brotha, Likewise! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

ODIN @stanknugzz77
Nothing since I plucked off in the 4th week. which is leading me to believe it was combination of too much stress.

Frosty, Stacking now.
When handling them, all give whiffs of musky scents. But when you rub a lower sugar leaf, its sweet tones. Very interesting.

A

E

F

21 Likes

Good morning brotha, supercrop em, they will be fine. I’ve done it a million times to males, they are always the vertically gifted ones :wink:

4 Likes

Copy that brotha. :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Those Odin are looking greasy AF! Very nicely done

2 Likes

Damn. Everything is looking great @InTheWoods! Can’t wait to see everything finished. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes