Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to Overgrow @sparkywatts ! I too was in SoCal ‘81-‘93.

3 Likes

Hello everyone It’s Shiro. I am a first time grower. I recently started my cannabis journey. I am happy I finally got to start growing. Wish me luck!

13 Likes

@Shiro good luck and welcome
Show some pic please

5 Likes

This is what I am growing so far Acapulco Gold and Blueberry(feminized seeds) I even got one that has 3 cotyledons and 3 leaves!

12 Likes

Welcome @Shiro ! You are in the right place!

6 Likes

@Shiro Much luck and lots of information for you here at OG. Welcome!!! good growth !!! :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @Shiro, welcome to OG! You’ll have a ball here… Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hey Sasquatch thanks for the welcome.
I lived in Venice beach 83 -93

2 Likes

I am in Eastern Ontario Shadey,
Just a little ways from the Quebec border…
Thanks for the welcome.

4 Likes

@sparkeywatts, were you the one that broke my antenna for a crack pipe? Just kidding. U know I was there then lol…

2 Likes

Glad u exited Cali like I did early 1990’s! We got out at the right time imho…

2 Likes

Oh my so many many many new folks. I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up. I usually do a better job.
Welcome @gratefulned, @NagRaves, @High_kev awesome grow room. I’m jelly lol. Welcome @Mdjammer you from Maryland? Welcome @Canabisius, @TheNorthAbides, @SmackyMcSmackers, @Zubenal, @sparkywatts love the mutation. We have a mutation thread. Check it out sometime.

Welcome @Shiro can’t wait to see you start your grow adventures.
Welcome all! I owe everthin g to Overgrow. When I first started off I was growing in a filing cabinet with a regular household light bulb when I was a teen in the 90s. Now I grow Hydro! Everything you need to know is here. What a resource.

5 Likes

Way too many to list
Welcome to all new OG’s

4 Likes

Welcome fellow Canadian.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site.

2 Likes

Ok, I would love to see some pictures of Frankenbud!!

4 Likes

Good day eh! Doug from the Ottawa valley

3 Likes

welcome @Shiro to OG! and good luck!

3 Likes

Mine had branches coming out in between the nodes not at the nodes. I wish I had to room to grow it out.

2 Likes

Hello guys and gals. I’m Justin. From southern Illinois. Thanks for accepting me.

5 Likes