Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @baymare11.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm sincere welcome, it would appear I am amongst friends. Looking forward to making new ones, but I’m just not sure how the heck I’m going blaab about my personal Guerrilla grow. Last I remember loose lips, sink ships. Given it’s damn near legal everywhere, I prob shouldn’t sweat it. What’s your guys and gals experience?

8 Likes

Ahh he sure is. Warms my heart and soul before work, then consoles my aches and pains after. Best companion I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Well, you can start by looking at @ELG’s thread below…

Then, ask questions, make comments, look for stuff you’re into!!
Have fun!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Greetings everyone! I joined a few months ago, but I am just now getting serious about growing.

I’m a veteran from the original overgrow. I was growing indoors back then. A member here helped me a ton. I think his name was “BushOlderGrower.” He taught me how to make sure the plants were fed well. Made all the difference in the world. I grew Bubblelicious from clone for like two or 3 years. The product tasted so good that people that didn’t like weed and/or smoking it, would smoke it. It was just that enjoyable.

I’m an old married dad, so I stepped out of the game (exception to darknet markets). Now mary-jane is legal in my state, and I also have a MJ prescription, so I’ve stepped bacak into n the growing game.
I’m sure I’ll be more active on the sub like my old days.,

LOL- I picture of my first grown on the original OG site. I used a Phototron (PT). The PT lights didn’t have enough power to make buds worth a dam, so I took all the sides and top off it and threw a 500W Metal Halide over it. The yield was out standing.

Any how- I’ll see if I can find the pic of the butchered Phototron around somewhere.

Oh yea, there is this grow in my backyard now. 2 tomato plants at each end and 4 plants in the middle. The MJ plants are a mix of Nirvana Bubblelicious, and Bubble Kush.

Take care all, and grow on!

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @petedacook . BOG you say, that’s very cool. I am a big BOG fan. Check out the original members thread and you may run into some you know. Happy growing bud, if you need anything just tag me, I am usually around here somewhere :v:

6 Likes

welcome @KTF @onesun @baymare11 :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Heyyy @petedacook ! Glad you left some breadcrumbs to find your way back to OVERGROW!! Hope to see you around! :sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Welcome back @petedacook

2 Likes

welcome back @petedacook :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks! I wish I could remember some of the people from back then. I’m surprised I remembered BOG correctly.
I do recall some of the activity on the board back then. Some contests and grows, but not really any user names. Heck, I’m old.

Take care!

7 Likes

Welcome back brother @petedacook , unlike you I’m new here…
From my understanding, BushyOldGrower is a legendary person in cannabis scene. He bred many successful strains and they are all famous.
Recently his strain sour bubble and LSD were run by our members. You can check out their grow diary if you wish .
And BOG passed away some time ago. It was and still seen as big loss to the cannabis community…
May he rest in peace…
See you around brother…

4 Likes

Aww, a fellow stealth grower …
I’d be in big trouble if exposed, so i don’t share location publicly anywhere that’s related to cannabis…
I do share in private messages with the users i trust though…
If you are in a general area, you’d probably be fine …

3 Likes

Welcome back to the OG @petedacook !

I would tell you how great the OG is and all but is sounds like you already possess this knowledge. :wink:

Your backyard is looking great!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

The thing is unless your coming on from a VPN, you could be traced back should the proper scrupulous person be engaged, ie a hacker or ethical hacker via the many exploits available to them. When one posts to a forum their unique identifier is tied to a IP address from where the message came, initially to your provider who would then hand you off like a dirty sock.
Anyways, the point being is security here is assumed not guaranteed. So, let’s just say your local municipality despite having the very very tight legal status has issued only 3 permits for legal growing to commercial entities, who have now voiced significant complaints about how illegal growing (in NJ all growing is illegal privately) , is hitting their bottom line, thusly the municipalities bottom line. And in doing so have now designated a task force to reduce these illegal grows, irrespective of size. So, despite a legal recreational use of cannabis, we are still just waiting for some butt hurt municipality, whom with a mere sign up can see who’s posting from where and what. Eeek.

5 Likes

I’m hoping I’m outside of that. If not I wold use Tor for my browser. I feel fortunate that growing in my state is legal. You ca grow up to 4 plants. legally, without a license. I even have a license with a very good reason to have one. I suffer chronic pain. It’s manageable now, but if I doa bit of walking I’ll be in pain.

I’vee had 2 major back surgeries. Two for spinal stenosis,and one of those they removed a ruptured disk. I also have two fake hips. One is causing chronic pain and squeaking loudly when I walk. Marijuana helps with the pain.

I live in a townhouse, so my neighbors have a clear view of my back yard. No complaints yet. We’ll see what happens.

I’mn hoping to be able to harvest, but if someone comes along and steals my grow, then it’s back to indoors.
Take care.

8 Likes

Welcome to the party

Be safe

Paps

4 Likes

Then what’s to happen the other sock :socks: now it is that like loosing one in the wash the mystery of the missing sock is solved the provider is stealing the 1 sock from everyone wash and throwing them at someone wow :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @baymare11 :raising_hand_woman:t3: Glad to have you here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

That happened to the BIL in the 70’s. He lived on a dirt private drive to 3 houses so he knew who took it. He had planned to give it another week. opps

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes