Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @onesun , glad you could join us. You will find there are folks from pretty much everywhere here on OG, it’s a great place.

1 Like

Hi @onesun! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Me too…That was fun .

2 Likes

How did i find ya . He is mixing it up. He does have that wookie dialed .With whatever … The lt varietes . Cloned it all He 7-10 female Had some varience .Heat and genetics got away a bit . .Lt tuff with og if you dont mind growth . . It might slow og but kind .

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @onesun :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @onesun :partying_face: :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @onesun !

Glad you decided to join the OG Family.

Rolo is a great looking pup.

Hope to see you around the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @KTF , @onesun
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hello, As a newbie I am very glad to have found this forum. Currently have my first little crop growing in the backyard. It’s been fun and exciting tending to my girlz and watching them transform from tiny seeds to 6 foot monsters! Seems like a good crowd of friendly experienced growers here. I hope to learn lots and share as well.

Bye for now!

:green_heart::racehorse::green_heart:

15 Likes

Hi @baymare11! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the OG @baymare11 !

1st cannabis grow and with Straw bales?
Ummmmm!
I am going to say you nailed it…

Can’t wait to see your future endeavors

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG!! Glad you made it @KTF @onesun @piper1 @Ris @baymare11 !!! Hope to see you all on the boards :sunglasses:
If you have any questions, don’t be shy… drop me a line!

Hope you all have a great weekend! :seedling::green_heart::v:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

You will most assuredly be hearing from me, i’m not a quiet person lol.

I ask alot of questions since i know so few answers. @_@

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @baymare11.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm sincere welcome, it would appear I am amongst friends. Looking forward to making new ones, but I’m just not sure how the heck I’m going blaab about my personal Guerrilla grow. Last I remember loose lips, sink ships. Given it’s damn near legal everywhere, I prob shouldn’t sweat it. What’s your guys and gals experience?

8 Likes

Ahh he sure is. Warms my heart and soul before work, then consoles my aches and pains after. Best companion I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Well, you can start by looking at @ELG’s thread below…

Then, ask questions, make comments, look for stuff you’re into!!
Have fun!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Greetings everyone! I joined a few months ago, but I am just now getting serious about growing.

I’m a veteran from the original overgrow. I was growing indoors back then. A member here helped me a ton. I think his name was “BushOlderGrower.” He taught me how to make sure the plants were fed well. Made all the difference in the world. I grew Bubblelicious from clone for like two or 3 years. The product tasted so good that people that didn’t like weed and/or smoking it, would smoke it. It was just that enjoyable.

I’m an old married dad, so I stepped out of the game (exception to darknet markets). Now mary-jane is legal in my state, and I also have a MJ prescription, so I’ve stepped bacak into n the growing game.
I’m sure I’ll be more active on the sub like my old days.,

LOL- I picture of my first grown on the original OG site. I used a Phototron (PT). The PT lights didn’t have enough power to make buds worth a dam, so I took all the sides and top off it and threw a 500W Metal Halide over it. The yield was out standing.

Any how- I’ll see if I can find the pic of the butchered Phototron around somewhere.

Oh yea, there is this grow in my backyard now. 2 tomato plants at each end and 4 plants in the middle. The MJ plants are a mix of Nirvana Bubblelicious, and Bubble Kush.

Take care all, and grow on!

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @petedacook . BOG you say, that’s very cool. I am a big BOG fan. Check out the original members thread and you may run into some you know. Happy growing bud, if you need anything just tag me, I am usually around here somewhere :v:

6 Likes

welcome @KTF @onesun @baymare11 :metal: :metal:

5 Likes