Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome back to OG @Somatek! We’ve got a great community going here. See you around bud!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG v2 man :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Somatek , have fun.

1 Like

Welcome back to the OG @Somatek !

I hope to see you all around on the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and looking forward to getting to know all you fine people.

4 Likes

Welcome the new version of OG. It has radically changed in the last couple years. I wasn’t here in '06 to compare with 10 years later when I joined. I had a link to here in a book I bought. The first couple times I tried it. I got the message it was shut down or moved. A year later I tried it again and to my pleasant surprise it worked.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @Somatek :seedling: :dizzy:

1 Like

When the original site was shut down in '06, along with cannabisworld.com and a couple others owned by the same guy it was a very paranoid time. That was just after Heaven’s Stairway was busted and no one knew how much info the cops had on the seized servers. It’s a completely different era with legalization in Canada as the cops really don’t care anymore, especially now that it’s so devalued as prices keep dropping.

4 Likes

I can only imagine what people were thinking…I never joined a weed forum until this year. Was always trying to be careful.

But welcome back…sounds like you made it alright.

2 Likes

@Somatek & any others I’ve missed - Welcome to the OG and/or welcome back. I haven’t been here long but I must say the help, welcome and kindness don’t stop at the introduce yourself page and I have no doubt you’ll enjoy you’re time here. We’ve been waiting on you. :v:
ssmokeit

7 Likes

Crownpoodle here from Central Cal. A little over a year in a tent. Half a dozen outside. I thought I posted this long ago. Couple folks know me from Z-labs already.
Had some learning curve in the tent, but going well now. Peat & Perlite. GH Lucas. HLG 600R spec in a 4x4.

12 Likes

Hi @crownpoodle! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @crownpoodle

Brand new here. Just dropping in and saying what’s up to everyone

15 Likes

What’s up @Cyr_grow nice to have you around!

3 Likes

Usually on ig. Figured I’d join a good marijuana forum. Can find me on ig with same handle

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cyr_grow , I don’t do IG but I am sure you will love it here. I have yet to find a better forum or better people then I found on OG.

1 Like

Hi @Cyr_grow! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community @crownpoodle and @Cyr_grow :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome anyone that I missed :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes