Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG man, you have a lot of hobbies in common with other members here, we have jewelry makers and wood burners :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OlManHenry

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @OlManHenry!

Man you are going to love it here!

I have dropped a few post that may interest you below :arrow_down:

You can use the search function at the top right hand side of your screen to find other things that may interest ya, also!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @OlManHenry ! Sounds like you will fit in wonderfully here! Hope to see you on the threads~

:v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG Community @OlManHenry :raising_hand_woman:t3: we are glad to have your here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @OlManHenry! I’ll definitely be seeing you over in the fishing thread. Tight Lines!

3 Likes

This is a flash from the past as I haven’t used OG since both it and Cannabis World were shut down in '06. Not that it’s the same community but change is good and this place seems like a wonderful evolution that’s true to the best of the OG OG.

17 Likes

Hi @Somatek! Welcome back to OG! You’ll love it here!! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Somatek! We’ve got a great community going here. See you around bud!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG v2 man :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Somatek , have fun.

1 Like

Welcome back to the OG @Somatek !

I hope to see you all around on the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and looking forward to getting to know all you fine people.

4 Likes

Welcome the new version of OG. It has radically changed in the last couple years. I wasn’t here in '06 to compare with 10 years later when I joined. I had a link to here in a book I bought. The first couple times I tried it. I got the message it was shut down or moved. A year later I tried it again and to my pleasant surprise it worked.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @Somatek :seedling: :dizzy:

1 Like

When the original site was shut down in '06, along with cannabisworld.com and a couple others owned by the same guy it was a very paranoid time. That was just after Heaven’s Stairway was busted and no one knew how much info the cops had on the seized servers. It’s a completely different era with legalization in Canada as the cops really don’t care anymore, especially now that it’s so devalued as prices keep dropping.

4 Likes

I can only imagine what people were thinking…I never joined a weed forum until this year. Was always trying to be careful.

But welcome back…sounds like you made it alright.

2 Likes

@Somatek & any others I’ve missed - Welcome to the OG and/or welcome back. I haven’t been here long but I must say the help, welcome and kindness don’t stop at the introduce yourself page and I have no doubt you’ll enjoy you’re time here. We’ve been waiting on you. :v:
ssmokeit

7 Likes

Crownpoodle here from Central Cal. A little over a year in a tent. Half a dozen outside. I thought I posted this long ago. Couple folks know me from Z-labs already.
Had some learning curve in the tent, but going well now. Peat & Perlite. GH Lucas. HLG 600R spec in a 4x4.

12 Likes

Hi @crownpoodle! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

1 Like