Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hey @zen ! Welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!
Apologies, didn’t see you’d posted here!! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG everyone I’ve missed. This is a great spot. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Looks like we might just Overgrow the World after all!

@LemonadeJoe may need to spin up a couple more instances if this keeps up; but here’s to it!

Avante!

Welcome & thanks for joining us @poc, @twisted, @spitfire, @leafeater, @illdub89, @Dirtfarmer , @James_Pot , @Justsmkn , @VioletStarfire , @mmspupil , @Harry_Merkin , @PioneerValleyOG , @Piter , @zen , @Skunkhunter and all the new OG’s to come!

OGTW w/ :heart:
Marola

12 Likes

I hate how social media has ruined “the long read”

Keep on typing away, my man.

Welcome to everyone new.

5 Likes

What a nice community, thanks for all the welcomes. I’ll keep updating my journal/diary. Not daily as it may flood the post with little development from the plants

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Skunkhunter!

I remember reading your 1st post about your Pup in the Thc/cbd for dogs? thread.

When I saw your post in the intro thread I had to check out your info as I thought I had seen your 1st post awhile ago.

Anyway, I was going through your stats and I saw you were still listed as a basic user :thinking:

So I hoped over to the Explaining user trust levels and permissions post

Just thought you should know you can get to trust level 2 by

1. visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially :heavy_check_mark:
  2. casting at least 1 like :heavy_check_mark:
  3. receiving at least 1 like :heavy_check_mark:
  4. Replying to at least 3 different topics
  5. entering at least 20 topics :heavy_check_mark:
  6. reading at least 100 posts :heavy_check_mark:
  7. spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts :heavy_check_mark:

It looks like all you have left to become a full fledged TL2 Member is Reply to at least 3 different topics. With your 14 hour read time I figured you can find a few topics to reply to.

So with that I will be the 1st to Pre-Welcome you to your soon to be “Member” Status… No Pressure … :wink:

I am sure I will see you out there :surfing_man: the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@Maddawg Second all of that!! That’s all! Heck of a community!!
Overgrow the world!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bet you’ve got some great stories trying to finish at the end if the season! Any tricks, light dep, early finishing types, etc? Also curious if you’ve run or thought about autoflower/day neutral plants.

3 Likes

I have been tied up for a bit so Would like to welcome all our new members to the OG community

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I used to lurk the old OG, never registered and never grew, just liked reading about it. By friend was growing and he used to get annoyed at me telling him about different methods I’d learned about. He was too paranoid to even visit the OG, which was hilarious because I was sucking up knowledge on the OG but was too paranoid to actually grow :joy:

I dont remember many names, except tokeahantas and nimby, of numby buckets fame. Im sure I’ll remember many more once I see them again.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @DankAbbot , glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

Hi @DankAbbot! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to OG all you new guys, so many great folks and knowledge abound here, dig in and have fun💚

2 Likes

Hello OG,
Been sniffing around here for a year or so reading, figured Id finally introduce myself. NY will be legal to grow sometime here in the future and im going to see if I have a green thumb.
Ill start by thanking you all here, there is a TON of knowledge here and ive been sucking it up like a sponge!
I feel like I have a leg up as I am basically starting from scratch, however after reading here I feel like Ive atleast got a grip on some of it. Im sure ill have questions when the time comes.
Very happy to meet others in the community persuing the same.

10 Likes

Hi @Brodix! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thank You !

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brodix

2 Likes

Thank You !

3 Likes

Welcome @DankAbbot glad you decided tojoin in here at the new OG…, what was your favorite forum when you where lurking at the old OG

2 Likes

Welcome @Brodix you are going to love OG

2 Likes