Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @zen!

I was checking out your Brazilian Diary and your “Glowing Brick” picks…

Your green lady is looking good. :wink:

I am sure after being on the OG for a little while someone will be more than happy to assist you with a little pollen for your seed making adventure!

Glad you made your way to the OG…

Here is to the good time to come on the OG… :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hi @Piter! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

5 Likes

welcome zen i believe you will love it here, as for receiving seeds you don’t have much to worry about nowadays it is no longer a considerable crime to import seeds, now you just lose them, but of course not receiving the seeds in the same place you grow is a good idea.

here in this community we share many seeds, as you spend more time getting to know the community you will discover this, pollen may not resist the trip because it is a little sensitive but it is still possible.

Be active (read, distribute likes, share photos, search, no politics here) and soon seeds will rain for you so much that some won’t even have time to plant in this life.
:prayer_beads: :om:

Summary

bem vindo zen acredito que você vai adorar aqui, para receber sementes você não tem muito o que se preocupar hoje em dia não é mais um crime considerável importar sementes, agora você só as perde, mas claro não receber as sementes no mesmo lugar onde você cresce é uma boa ideia.

aqui nessa comunidade compartilhamos muitas sementes, conforme passe mais tempo conhecendo a comunidade você vai descobrir isso, já o pólen pode não resistir a viagem pois ele é um pouco sensível mas ainda sim é possível.

Seja ativo (leia, distribua likes, compartilhe fotos, pesquise, nada de política aqui ) e logo vai chover sementes pra você tanto que algumas nem vai ter tempo de plantar nessa vida.

6 Likes

Greetings to @leafeater, @Piter , @zen . Happy that you all decided to join up at the best growing site on the net.
@Piter I am interested to see what kind of strains you have going over there in Spain.

5 Likes

Thanks.
Advertisement: Long text ahead…

Long, long time ago, where I’m were cultivated a “strain/s” called “paisana”. Presumably, was from seed that came in weed that sailors bought on the countrys they where working (brasil, malvinas, cape verde, thailand, morocco, african…). Normally the seeds was planted in the back yard, or under the vineyard to keep it off eyes, and without further caring about them. There was no “sin-semilla” at that time, and the weed that we obtain from friends, has seeds that were planted again -IBL?-. The plants were not very productive, but was very very resistance to mold and other pests/bugs. (Here is a very humid and raining climate). But with the arrive of holland seeds, almost any people that I know off has switched to comercial seeds, and no one that I know now has any remained seeds from that time. It is a shame.
From time to time the police take some guerrilla plantation here, but for the images that I saw, not that old strain. The strain I talk about is pure sativa look, but small, around 1,5-2 meters tall.

… eeeemmm… sorry, I begin to write and “gone wild” with the keyboard… :sweat_smile:

In summary, the strains that I will be reproducing are not from here.

I am going to plant seeds from several landraces from The Real Seed Co (cretan, thai, South Afrikan…). And keep males to make more seeds. After that, I will start with outside selection the old style… what survives, survives.

Sorry for the long text, I am bored and boring you also :sweat:

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @Big_Yeloe , @leafeater , @Piter and @zen . Make yourself at home and enjoy. Lots to see and some great folks her to meet.

6 Likes

Same here, friend! Welcome to the new guys on OG!

4 Likes

I have a question. I would love to give out likes which I believe are :heart: however I’ve read posts where one has said, ‘I’m all out of :heart: (hearts)’
Is there a limited allotment of heart/likes?

5 Likes

I’m just a 30+ year smoker who has a green thumb friend who started back up last year. He leaves the genetics to whatever I and another friend of his bring him to pop, so it’s turned into a bit of a seed addiction for me. There are more breeders on my radar now that wouldn’t have been without this forum. I hope to learn more about optimal curing practices in particular. I don’t know if he has any keepers yet that would be of interest for seed sharing, but I could probably swing a seed tent at my house if it got to that point.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG :seedling: @PioneerValleyOG @Piter @zen @Skunkhunter :upside_down_face: enjoy it as much as possible :seedling: :pray:

3 Likes

@Dirtfarmer , @James_Pot , @Justsmkn , @VioletStarfire , @mmspupil , @Harry_Merkin , @PioneerValleyOG , @Piter , @zen , @Skunkhunter and any others I may have missed; We’ve been waiting on ya! Welcome aboard.
ssmokeit
:wheel_of_dharma:

11 Likes

60 per day depending on your level. Then you will get a notice that you’re all out of LOVE and even get a reward badge for your efforts. :+1:t3::v:

5 Likes

Hey @zen ! Welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!
Apologies, didn’t see you’d posted here!! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG everyone I’ve missed. This is a great spot. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Looks like we might just Overgrow the World after all!

@LemonadeJoe may need to spin up a couple more instances if this keeps up; but here’s to it!

Avante!

Welcome & thanks for joining us @poc, @twisted, @spitfire, @leafeater, @illdub89, @Dirtfarmer , @James_Pot , @Justsmkn , @VioletStarfire , @mmspupil , @Harry_Merkin , @PioneerValleyOG , @Piter , @zen , @Skunkhunter and all the new OG’s to come!

OGTW w/ :heart:
Marola

12 Likes

I hate how social media has ruined “the long read”

Keep on typing away, my man.

Welcome to everyone new.

5 Likes

What a nice community, thanks for all the welcomes. I’ll keep updating my journal/diary. Not daily as it may flood the post with little development from the plants

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Skunkhunter!

I remember reading your 1st post about your Pup in the Thc/cbd for dogs? thread.

When I saw your post in the intro thread I had to check out your info as I thought I had seen your 1st post awhile ago.

Anyway, I was going through your stats and I saw you were still listed as a basic user :thinking:

So I hoped over to the Explaining user trust levels and permissions post

Just thought you should know you can get to trust level 2 by

1. visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially :heavy_check_mark:
  2. casting at least 1 like :heavy_check_mark:
  3. receiving at least 1 like :heavy_check_mark:
  4. Replying to at least 3 different topics
  5. entering at least 20 topics :heavy_check_mark:
  6. reading at least 100 posts :heavy_check_mark:
  7. spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts :heavy_check_mark:

It looks like all you have left to become a full fledged TL2 Member is Reply to at least 3 different topics. With your 14 hour read time I figured you can find a few topics to reply to.

So with that I will be the 1st to Pre-Welcome you to your soon to be “Member” Status… No Pressure … :wink:

I am sure I will see you out there :surfing_man: the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@Maddawg Second all of that!! That’s all! Heck of a community!!
Overgrow the world!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bet you’ve got some great stories trying to finish at the end if the season! Any tricks, light dep, early finishing types, etc? Also curious if you’ve run or thought about autoflower/day neutral plants.

3 Likes