Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome back to the New OG community! :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the very kind welcome. We are not receiving the same at two other forums currently, just getting blocked banned and reported with no explanation. We really appreciate the welcome again, thanks!

11 Likes

Tell them were to go and come play with us.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

welcome @whiteraven, can’t wait to what this cross looks like, should be some :fire:

4 Likes

I’ve posted some pics in our grow journal, looks like still pending? still getting back into using forums so apologies if something is off

7 Likes

I think it’s cool you want to participate and create a grow journal! Looking forward to it my friend! :grinning:

If you’re looking to advertise, I’d suggest looking into being a Sponsor.

4 Likes

I’m from Texas been growing for the better part of 10 years cannibus and over 20 gardening. My day job is keeping the lights on in a hospital. I grow in two 4x4 living soil beds with two optic 8 650s with a light controllor. IPM pest management

26 Likes

A little more about me. First off it’s not OCD it’s OCA obsessive compulsive asset. I’m a tcup patient Texas medical suffer uc. Presently take soil food web foundation courses past the first 3 failing 4. Here’s were I’ll start loosing folks. Old metal head Pantera, Slayer, Megadeath, solfly some new too Killswitch engage, Hatebreed, Parkway drive. Compost tea brewer study permaculture, KNF and microscopy.
Thinking about and researching possibilities of put a light dep inside a tunnel.
Later

7 Likes

Hi @Igrowdirt! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow @whiteraven and greetings to @Igrowdirt too, happy to see you both here

WhiteRaven, I think you’ll find a bunch of interest here in what your collective is doing, and you’re welcome to talk about that work and share it non-commercially here, but like @Draig said, there’s some rules about promoting seed or clone sales specifically that require members to become sponsors if they want to use the site that way. I hope you folks are able to figure out and navigate that here at OG in a way that works for everyone, I’m looking forward to seeing more of that HAOG and other work from y’all!

6 Likes

Hello OG
I’m igrow dirt been organic gardening for twenty so years. Started indoor 6, 7 years ago. I’m a living soil grower two 4 x 4 beds under opric 8 650s. Worm farmer compost tea brewer, compost maker attempting to made diverse soil biology. Studied permaculture, KMF, Jadam, biodynamics and nature. Presently I have passed 3 of the 4 soil food web foundation courses failing 4 horribly. Now I’ll start loosing fks for real. I’m an old metal head Pantera, Slayer, Megadeath and Sepultra. New stuff Kill switch engage, Hate breed, Solely and some Mendodope boys and Audic empire for some culture. I just started a Uttarkland, Punto Rojo and Grape pupil x skunk one cross. Should be interesting.

Top photo 3 Punto Rojo one grape pupil x skunk 1
Middle 3 Uttarkland and 1 grape pupil x skunk 1
Last is males

13 Likes

Welcome, @whiteraven and @Igrowdirt!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Igrowdirt! Love organic gardening of all kinds. Plants and veggies! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! Have fun around here! I know I do with the co-op runs giveaways etc
Plus a bunch of kind folks and major knowledge being shared regularly @Igrowdirt

2 Likes

You plant looks super frosty, very nice. I think you will find OG to be a bit unique compared to some other platforms. I am sure you will like it here and fit in just fine.

Welcome to OG @Igrowdirt

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

hello new members :wave: i hope you all enjoy the website as much as i do :smile: :herb: :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @Igrowdirt ! Growing in Texas all those years takes giant balls my friend, my kind of people :+1: looking forward to you sharing your knowledge with us on the soil food web.

Also welcome to @whiteraven cool plant, sure lookz frosty!

5 Likes

Welcome @Igrowdirt you will fit in here no problem, there are a few of old metal heads here

5 Likes

Hell Yeah🤘

2 Likes