Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @nesman321! :v: :v:

Welcome @MyName and @nesman321 !

Greetings all,

I’m so happy to see the OG forums up and thriving again.

I used the old Overgrow site to do a small closet grow many years ago while my kids were young. The smell at the end meant there could be no more grows :slight_smile: Now that the kids are grown and moved out, I’ve decided to grow again.
I have a cheap 2x4x5 grow tent setup with a 1000w LED to get started, I hope to have a continual harvest setup after I get going.
I germinated 6 seeds a few days ago, 4 have broken soil, I hope to start a grow diary soon.

JC72

19 Likes

Welcome (back) @JC72 !
Glad you made your way back under the lights.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @JC72

1 Like

Welcome back, @JC72.

As you might have seen from browsing this new version of Overgrow, we still LOVE pictures - and we’d love to see your garden!

But before you do anything else, please head over to the ‘Old School Member’ thread and drop another post. Not only will you have a chance to see if you recognize anyone from the original OG, your post will earn you an “Oldschool Member” badge. Here’s the link:

3 Likes

Hi @JC72!! Welcome back to OG! You’ll love it here! Again!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

Welcome to OG @Randar @MyName @nesman321 and welcome back to OG @JC72
Glad you all joined us…

@MyName there are indeed lot of great women here, if you are worried, don’t…
You’ll fit right in…
OG is unisex…

1 Like

welcome back to OG. What strain did you pop?

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @nesman321 and Welcome Back to the OG @JC72 !

1 Like

Haha. So weird. I never thought about this before but I had never considered what some ones gender was here. I want to change my name to “Indicana Jones Alpha Grow Man Male” so there’s no mistake. Or can I get a custom tag that says “Alpha Grow Man Male”

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @JC72 !

Welcome to OG @MyName, @JC72, @NICO, @purpleFX, @Hashton_Kusha, @GreenFarmer, @Randar, plant a seed today.

2 Likes

Hi @THCeed I popped several bag seeds I had stashed, 3 of them are from a dank sack of WeddingCake, the others could be almost anything!

1 Like

Hello OG,
long time lurker, first time poster! This forum was recommended by another serious aficionado on a completely different grow forum (Peppers) and he spoke highly. The first seed I ever planted and grew was bag seed (@ around 15years old. lol ) and have been growing food and medicine ever since. I am an avid gardener and forager. I am active in other hobbies and interest’s and can see many here follow the same path. Currently I have a few beans started from COPA and some old stock from a friend in Colorado. These are all outdoor grows. Also in the process of sourcing some landrace/heirloom seeds from trusted sources and hope to start them in the immediate future. I like the layout here and I am pulling up my rocking chair around the fire, I hope to stay a while. Grow on!

23 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard bro!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @GreenvilleApothecary!

You are going to :green_heart: all of the growing resources and friendly people here at the OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to @GreenvilleApothecary!
You will find all the info you need here…
And cool helpful people…

2 Likes

Hi @GreenvilleApothecary! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes