Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hello! I’m NiteSiren and new to the Overgrow community and from NY LI. Took me awhile to find the Intro page to post my 1st post. This is my 2nd year growing, started growing during COVID and accidentally crossed 2 strains during that time and now I have no idea if the seeds will produce. Hope this community will offer lots of info and advice to me!

19 Likes

Hi @Nitesiren! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here, without a doubt!! Have fun!

You just came to the right place!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nitesiren , make yourself at home.

3 Likes

thanks! Cause I’m no expert and I grow for fun and recreational lol.

4 Likes

Welcome guys @Nitesiren @Dr.VitaminGreen @theDOSgod!!

Happy to have you guys here!!

3 Likes

hey @Nitesiren, i see you were having a little trouble posting this comment in this Introduce Yoruself thread (you’ve currently got it in the other Newbs Here thread), so i’m just gonna quote you in this thread and people can then @ you if they’re interested in some of your accidental seeds. i’m sure you’ll get some takers.

alternatively, you can also offer your seeds on the Free Seeds and Free Clones thread. you’ll definitely get some takers there. i mean, there have only been 12 of those threads created, lol

7 Likes

Cool thanks!!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Dr.VitaminGreen and @Nitesiren !

You definitely will find the :green_heart: at the OG!

I can give you a 100% guarantee that you landed on bulls-eye when it comes to Cannabis Seed Community!

I will go check out your post on Accidentally Bred Strain to learn more about your cross.

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen @Nitesiren @theDOSgod

Welcome to OG guys!!

If you are looking for information about the cultivation of our beloved plant, you are in the right place!!

The community is very welcoming, and full of information to share.

4 Likes

Hey there, I guess I’ll be known as ABushOfKush. I’ve been lurking forums for the last 5 years as I’ve started growing. I used to love posting photos on an app called Cannabuzz but after a couple years the app just turned into a weed instagram… used to be growers posting their grows. My first 2 years were in a 4x3 LED tent running water only organic soil, I’ve since moved into a house with ample room for outdoor fun and love planting in the ground and dry farming. Anyway that’s what I’m here for, to see some cool stuff and to show you all what I get up to!

21 Likes

Welcome @ABushOfKush this is a great community. Lots of communal spirit…

I look forward to seeing “what you are up to”.

Cheers,
M

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @ABushOfKush !

Hope to see your grow see your grow pic’s.
We do :green_heart: the Canna pictures.
Are you growing outdoors only or are you using the indoor tent also?

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hay welcome I too had posted there but it seemed slow and only a place to prompt sales

This is a great place and you’re going to love the people

Please open a thread and tag me I’ll stop by

Paps

1 Like

welcome @ABushOfKush ! that sounds like a pretty awesome growing journey. i’m hoping one of these years to have my own place and be able to put these plants into the earth to soak up the sunlight as they naturally ought to be. looking forward to seeing any shares of your grows.

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @ABushOfKush !
:v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Hi @ABushOfKush! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Lurking for 5 years? I’m glad you chose to surface for air here @ABushOfKush

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mudballs @theDOSgod @Nitesiren @ABushOfKush @Dr.VitaminGreen
You’ll love it here…

5 Likes

Be welcome @mospri !
Bem vindo irmão… Se precisar de qlq coisa estamos aqui! forte abraço!

:brazil: :man_farmer:

1 Like

Fé demais, tamo junto irmão!!!