Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @zappman! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Hey OverGrow community!!!

Im Tom ,

Born raised in Baltimore Maryland , I have a passion for growing that’s carried through strong more than half my life .My green thumb was passed on from my pops , we grew together from my early teens on out , now pushing into my mid 30s . I love growing, breeding and anything grow related . I look forward to connecting with this amazing grow community . Thanks for having me :v: :heart: 🪴

14 Likes

Welcome aboard @zappman and @Charm_City_Seed_Co

2 Likes

Tanks every one for making me feel welcome

4 Likes

Hi @Charm_City_Seed_Co! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @zappman and @Charm_City_Seed_Co!

@zappman I saw that you listed “??” as your favorite strains. I have a faith after not much time on the OG you will find something that works wonders for you.

Check out the post below as it has some good info that might assist you with what you seek.

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

@Charm_City_Seed_Co Sounds like the Universe delivered you to the exact right spot, “The OG”…

Good looking Grow and Bud there @Charm_City_Seed_Co

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:
@zappman @Charm_City_Seed_Co

9 Likes

I like this community here for sure ! Thanks you guys for the warm welcome :pray:t3: Don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon :sunglasses: keep it growin’ Fellas

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @zappman and @Charm_City_Seed_Co

3 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome in peace, to OG, @zappman and @Charm_City_Seed_Co salute!

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @zappman, @Charm_City_Seed_Co and @Norah
:raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks @Charm_City_Seed_Co and @Norah
Looks like i have found the right place even if it is across the pond and in most places you can grow without the man that says NO

1 Like

Welcome all,

Many awesome grow journals/experience here.

4 Likes

First time grower here. I’ve had some success in the vegetable garden but never tried growing marijuana

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY , plants are plants, I am sure you will get the hang of it quick. Lots of knowledge for you to pull from here if you need it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY @Charm_City_Seed_Co @zappman @Norah ! Glad you made it over! If you have any questions… don’t be shy, drop me a line! :sunglasses::v:

Hope to see you all on the boards!

One Love ☆ DJSF
:green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Welcome you’ll do fine
It’s like growing veggies you get to smoke

4 Likes

Hi @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Surely! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY !

I can assure you @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY that the OGverse will advise/assist you so that your grow/grows will be good.
After no time at all your grow/grows will be Great.
99.9% sure you will be chucking pollen in no time…
Glad to see you in the Best Cannabis site on the interwebs :call_me_hand:

Judging by your “Frosty” flower above you got this…

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrownAtHighAltitude , glad you came over to join us.

4 Likes

Thank you so much I’ll keep that in mind ! :v: :heart: 🪴

6 Likes