Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @Celestial.Bodies !

See you out there Riding the good OG vibes on the solar winds!

3 Likes

Hi this is Dill. I began growing cannabis outdoors a few seasons ago. This year will be my 4th consecutive season. I have a farming background and like being able to do it yourself while supplying myself and those around me with homegrown flower. I’m getting more and more into cultivating and processing. I would like to learn more about growing outdoors/indoors, Hash, breeding to create my own crosses and genetics in general. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Man, did you ever come to the right place for that.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @D.Bizz !

The search function located in the top right hand of your screen will be your friend in locating that what you seek. :mag:

I will drop a few places for your to start your journey.

Hash: # The quest for unicorn gold!

Outdoor grow

@Bobgrows has got all kinds going on over here :arrow_down:

Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Above is just a tender morsel of what the OG has.

I would drop some more links but trust me the above two will keep you busy for a minute or two.

Here is to, “growing outdoors/indoors, Hash making, breeding to create your own crosses and learning all kinds about genetics”.

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe is definitely one of the masters at this art.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @D.Bizz. Great info and people here.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @D.Bizz

2 Likes

@OG_Caveman @Celestial.Bodies @D.Bizz
Welcome welcome welcome!
You’re going to love it here.
Read abunch, post abunch & in no time you’ll have a full blown forum addiction :metal:

4 Likes

Welcome @D.Bizz

3 Likes

Thanks yall. Have to find my way around here slowly but surely.

3 Likes

Welcome @D.Bizz ! :v:

2 Likes

Welcome @Celestial.Bodies and @D.Bizz.
Make yourself at home! Nothing but wonderful people 'round these parts. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @D.Bizz! From the description of what you’re looking for, you have most definitely landed in the sweet spot! Pot leaf hopper

1 Like

Welcome to OG @D.Bizz youĺl sure will like it here!

1 Like

Hi my loved growfellas

I’m young pothead from an “rural” Are in europe Sadly an an country with shitty laws.

I am also active on other Boards but stay mostly a little more in the background.
But over the time i founs you here an i read realy much… Now i decided thats time for an own Account to maybe finde some buddys maybe even an europe.

(sorry for my limited English skills)
I wish you all an good harvest and that unwelcomed guest stay avay

Nice greetings the villiager

19 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Villiager!

As you will discover the OG is a wonderful community from all over the globe :globe_with_meridians: .

You may find a few buds :arrow_down: :wink:

Remember the :mag: icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen will guide you through the OGVerse.

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Villiager

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Villiager! Couch jumpers I think it’s excellent that you decided to sign up for an account of your own. It’s the only way for us to get to know one another! beer3|nullxnull

FWIW, your English is far better than my (pick any language other than English)! allhail

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG highway of fun. Cruise around and have fun.

3 Likes

Well said my friend.

2 Likes