Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi all,

Thought I’d post to officially introduce myself! Been lurkin for a while now :rofl:.

I’m currently on my 4th grow and boy have I had some ups and downs, as my grow area is either too hot or too cold! I’ve upgraded to a larger tent and am currently insulating the grow room!

This is currently what I’ve got going on

2 X HSO Gorilla Breath clones

5 X Black Cherry Punch by IHG

And some Jack’s Kitchen and Kristy Kush by Tracker.

Everyone at OG has been unbelievably friendly and generous and I look forward to meeting more of ya!

Cheers
LP

18 Likes

Glad to meet you @likeparm420, enjoy :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome @likeparm420 , can’t wait to see your grow. The added insulation sure will help in leveling out your temps in there.

4 Likes

Welcome to og to all new members i missed!! nice to have you here! :innocent: :innocent: :partying_face: :partying_face: :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @likeparm420! smile1

Ups and downs? That’s growing weed for ya! In particular, I’m gonna want to know how that Black Cherry Punch turns out. Sounds like a fine lineup, you got there.

Believe it. Love and generosity are the OG way! :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

Gettin’ high and smokin’ cheese. I like parm too! Reggiano for me! lol (1)

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @likeparm420. You are in good hands here.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG. Some good people here.

4 Likes

I love Black Domina, so hopefully we see each other around here! Welcome friend!

4 Likes

If there are gods, they certainly made Parmesan… Welcome to OG and happy growing, buddy!

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @likeparm420 (sounds like a good line up)

4 Likes

cheers to all the newcomers, and welcome…this is the right place, pull up a chair and feel free to chip in and share…i am kinda new, and love this place…start a grow…show off the skills we have…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, anyone I have missed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys n gals of overgrow. I’m Mr.Fox, a small personal grower from Europe. After lurking for a while and seeing a lot of familiar faces, I‘d like to officially introduce myself.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.Fox , make yourself at home. :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.Fox.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Mr.Fox! I encourage you to do as @DougDawson suggests and make yourself at home, cuz I predict this place will become your second home! It’s a smokin’ great place! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @likeparm420 & @Mr.Fox :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.Fox and @likeparm420 ! good to have you here! you found a great community :sunglasses: :innocent: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you @Mr.Fox, welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mr.Fox and @likeparm420
This place rocks!

4 Likes