Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the party @Mr.Fox and @likeparm420. Glad to have ya!
Make yourselves at home. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

? the fantastic mr fox?..
great movie
reference

3 Likes

I like the character design, even though I have not seen the movie. It’s supposed to be a subtle nod to Reynard the Fox.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Nickname is Yani, I’m just getting started in Central Minnesota come August 1st. Done a few little screw-around grows after watching my father cultivate for years. Here we are about 30 years later and I can finally safely pursue something that’s been integral to my life since it started.

Dad used it to put food on my plate when I was little. Earned a lot of respect in this rural community (despite prohibition) for his product and effort. Considering I can’t grow with him anymore (lost him in '07), and legislation finally passed- I wouldn’t feel right unless I went all out. 4 plants mature and 4 plants immature.

My plan is to put a lot of hard work into creating a highly unique strain that I can dedicate to his legacy as a wonderful father and dedicated cannabis cultivator. I have plans for it, and I have an itching feeling some of you may be attempting it or something similar.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG, @insaneyanish! This is the place to learn how to get more sophisticated with your growing grow skills. Pot leaf hopper

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @insaneyanish :v:

4 Likes

Welcome! This is a wonderful story and I wish you well.Im sure you will make him proud. Get growing,lol

8 Likes

@mota
@DougDawson
@Hashpants

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :pray:

8 Likes

@insaneyanish, welcome to OG. You have found the right place for where you are looking to go.

4 Likes

Yes, welcome all you need OGrs. Your search has ended. Welcome home.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @insaneyanish, this is the place to fulfill your dreams.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Not sure how I didn’t know about this place but I’m glad I’m here. Just a basement grower trying to learn everything I can.

13 Likes

Great introduction my friend. Best of luck to ya!

Welcome to you also @Sniklefritz. I can’t read your name without thinking of Pineapple Express.
“He’s getting the Sniklefritz” :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow. Did you hit the Jack pot. Congrats on the win. Welcome to the nicest place on the inter webby thingy.
Welcome to everyone.

6 Likes

Glad to meet you @Sniklefritz, welcome to the best cannabis website in the world :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sniklefritz.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @insaneyanish and @Sniklefritz !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sniklefritz :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Sniklefritz! hats off You have landed at the place for great people who grow weed and freely share their knowledge (and sometimes seeds too)!! Pot leaf hopper

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, name is OnepassionateGrower I’m just a small basement grower on my 5th grow.Plants are my passion and most of the time I prefer them over people.I’m honestly excited to finally find a place with like minded individuals that aren’t a bunch of arrogant a**holes, excuse my French.Based In New England.MA
Happy Growing OGrs

(Current Strains Growing)
Blueberry Cupcake-HSC -
Ice Cream Zundae-Bagseed
Duffy dunk x Metal haze-Freebie
Sugar Roze-bagseed
Pineapple Upsidedown Cake-HSC
Cereal Milk-Bagseed

Mini Pheno Hunt
Wookies x Alien Dragon Rbx-Sporeplug

15 Likes