Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome friend!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @OnePassionateGrower. You will love it here and will meet some great people.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome new growmies
@Hashpants
@Prince

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to a wonderful community.
I’m sure you’ll love it here! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @blowdout2269 I’m already beginning to love this community.I appreciate the support✊🏼
Hope we all grow bigger roots and bigger fruits🌱

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @OnePassionateGrower! Couch jumpers

I think you may find that that is not an unfamiliar sentiment here. Of course, considering what we prefer to grow, I find that totally understandable (present company excepted)!

Don’t forget to post pictures and have a good time!

3 Likes

please welcome @way4out to the world of OG. he may be new, but happy to say one cool dude in person

welcome to all the new OG peeps out there, this is the one site we all need to be on. And thank you to the Og community for allowing such a bounty of knowledge…Join some of the chat groups, get on some of the grow diary pages…this place is amazing, @way4out welcome brother…bounce around a few rooms, you will be surprised…

greatest place on earth OVERGROW

lets OVERGROW THE WORLD

3 Likes

@mota Thanks a lot there’s truly a plethora of knowledge and wisdom on OG I’m currently consuming not to mention all the kinds folks on here are genuinely welcoming you included.

3 Likes

Glad to meet you @OnePassionateGrower, nice lineup you have going. Variety, the spice of life. Welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

The feeling is mutual @Greenfingers Thank You for the warm welcome.Hope the future brings many successful collaborations between us all.Keep up the remarkable and admirable work you do🙏🏼
Happy Growing.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @insaneyanish @Sniklefritz & @OnePassionateGrower! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OnePassionateGrower tiphat

4 Likes

Welcome all new who are new to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_asia:, now that you got a ticket :ticket: to the show :circus_tent: it time to strap into your seat :seat: for the ride :roller_coaster: of you life! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v::wink:

6 Likes

Hello I’m new here, trying to figure out how to change my avatar

16 Likes

Thank you I’m truly honored and humbled to be around living legends.Hope to bring some value to this amazing team.
Happy Growing OG Fam🪴

@InTheWoods
@DougDawson
@OhNo555

7 Likes

@KasD, welcome to OG.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
This is a great community!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @KasD! It’s the place to be! Here’s lookin’ atcha…

Pot-eye copy

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @KasD ,@OnePassionateGrower !! Good to have you here!

3 Likes

Pleasure to be here amongst all the greats of OG
I’m strapped in tight and ready to not get off this ride🫠🎢 @m0sirys

6 Likes