Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome @KasD , thanks for joining us!

Everyone else too, good to have more souls entering the forum, have a wonderful stay!

4 Likes

Hello @KasD, welcome!

Ok, click on your name or letter in the corner, then click the “person” looking icon, then preferences, then profile picture. :wink:

4 Likes

good morning growmies…hope to find some good people to discuss how to grow this amazing plant… :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

What’s up everyone! TerpeneSafari is joining the conversation. Growers since 2008 licensed commercial in 2017. Pest management

16 Likes

Nice to meet the new folks, @KasD, @TerpeneSafari. Glad to have you here at Overgrow. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Retiredoldguy, didn’t mean to miss you. In my defense I do smoke a lot.:joy:

2 Likes

hey thats my line…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @TerpeneSafari.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @TerpeneSafari @Retiredoldguy !! good to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @Retiredoldguy and @TerpeneSafari! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome to the fam @TerpeneSafari!

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @TerpeneSafari and @Retiredoldguy! Let’s all climb on the couch and have some fun! Couch jumpers

2 Likes

Hey everybody! I’m a refugee from the defunct OpenGrow website that Sannie ran back in the day. Been growing for about a decade, took a little time off, and started again because everybody and their mom (seriously, so many moms) suddenly needs medical cannabis from me.

Lately I’ve been into propagating landraces and doing open-pollination seed runs for myself, just so I never run out and don’t get bored. In my dreams, I eventually have the time and space to select for a mold-resistant, frost-resistant, early-flowering trippy Thai sativa that I can finish outdoors in New England latitudes… in the meantime, I look forward to participating, learning, and growing with you all!

23 Likes

A big welcome to OG, @Abukeif! You’re gonna love it here, bud! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

@Abukeif, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to the best place on earth @TerpeneSafari and @Abukeif
You’re gonna have a blast! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @Abukeif, welcome to Overgrow,.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sounds interesting! Welcome to the best online cannabis community in the world @Abukeif. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

welcome to OG @Abukeif ! you found the right place!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @likeparm420 @Mr.Fox @insaneyanish @Sniklefritz @OnePassionateGrower @KasD @TerpeneSafari @Retiredoldguy @Abukeif and anyone else I missed this week!
Great forum, great cause, and best of all, plenty of GREAT people around here. Enjoy it!

Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

12 Likes