Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi my name’s Paddy. Just glad to be here.

12 Likes

Well if that’s not an introduction…idk what is, lol.
Welcome back bud.
I’ll take two please! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pleiochasium and welcome back @PadawanWarrior ! good to have you hear! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Pleiochasium!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Pleiochasium and @PadawanWarrior, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome back @PadawanWarrior

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pleiochasium: & Welcome back @PadawanWarrior :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Welcome to the greatest place on Earth. Wait, welcome to the greatest place in the universe. Enjoy your travels here.

6 Likes

Hey there, I m new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I frequent other sites like this and love to meet like minded growers and Breeders. I m a huge fan of Blueberry and GDP .I ve been breeding and growing for 15 years . Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to meeting some new friends.

15 Likes

@Originalweedman, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Originalweedman!

I must suggest there really are no other sites quite like this! Welcome to the family! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Originalweedman!

5 Likes

Thx ,glad to be here.

5 Likes

I was looking for a site just like this last year and came across the cannabis free trader site . It s way smaller and alot different but same premise I ve met some great folks there .A member pointed me into this direction and I m blown away by everything I m seeing on this site. It s more of what I was looking for and I m super happy to be here.

11 Likes

Yes there are other sites, but there really isn’t any other site like this one @Originalweedman. Welcome to overgrow, it’s nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thank man …

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Originalweedman ! You found the right place to be at! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Originalweedman !
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thx brother,I appreciate the welcome

3 Likes

thank super happy to be here

6 Likes