Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Originalweedman

4 Likes

THX Brother…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Originalweedman good to have you here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Good to see you here! Welcome!!

4 Likes

Thx ,I appreciate all the kind people.Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome, @Pleiochasium , @Originalweedman ! Welcome back, @PadawanWarrior ! Always great to see old names I recognize from lurking, and plenty of room for the new folk! Damn glad to have met and crossed paths! Hope everyone’s settling in well, and tending happy gardens.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Hey, @Originalweedman! Welcome to an amazing community. I believe this could be your end-all to cannabis community websites. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank man… I hope so. I m blown away so far . Hoping to meet like minded folks

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers.
Just joined i’ve been lurking for a minute. Lots of great stuff on OG so decided to join you guys and gals.
Started growing gorilla style in the late nineties for 5 or so years then had a little scare so gave it up until MI went legal.
I start indoors for my outdoor grows around march.
Here lately my favorite smoke has been Made of Honor from 20/20. I finshed some of there Hindsight this year which may end being my new fav. Will see after they been in the jars for a couple months.
Anyhoo thanks for having me!

14 Likes

Well, thanks for joining us! A lot of us were lurkers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m sure that you’ll love it here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the fam @SunGrown!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @SunGrown. You will love it here.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @SunGrown!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @SunGrown :v:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @SunGrown, welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @SunGrown! This site is amazing! :+1:
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Outta likes at a terrible time.

Welcome to OG, @SunGrown! I predict that @Prince is correct, that you are going to love it here! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Bobby Budz.

Originally from Santa Cruz, CA. I’ve been growing pot since the 1980s. My dad was a pot grower, all my friends were growers, so I was a grower, too. Back then, we grew whatever seeds came in our best ounces (usually a few if you were lucky). We called almost everything “Sinso,” short for sinsemilla. e hur own strains, too, like Big Sur Holy Weed’s little,sister Santa Cruz Holgreweed. e grew Maui Wowwie, the occasional Thai Stick seed, some superior Columbian, and after a few years, our own strains. ack then, we didn’t name them as much as we smoked them.

​Today I live in Arizona growing in my garage and leverage all the best methods I learned back in the day, plus the ongoing education I am getting about modern growing methods. My girls are happy, my friends are stoned and Wifey Budz has the most beautiful buds to cook and make gummies with. I am always happy to learn or share. Started a website for doing organic pot on the cheap (pot hacks) .

18 Likes

@BobbyBudz, welcome to OG. You will fit in well here.

2 Likes

@BobbyBudz I’m an AZ grower, and you’ll find plenty more here! There’s even a thread for Arizona grows!
We also have a killer community of folks growing heirloom and landrace strains, so you should find your groove in a hurry.
Glad you joined us, now get us some Blue Dream cuts, you Santa Cruz MF’ER!
:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes