Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Glad to be here…actually, not a 1sttime member-- I just lost access to the email I originally signed-up with!!
We are re-starting/re-vamping our grows, making them much smaller and easier to handle (for now) so we can expand once all the family & medical issues are sorted out and handled.

Gladly help out whenever I can … or point you to someone who can!
Have a great Day!

2 Likes

Hey @George
Oh thx mate, i leave him a mp. And i try to not use the translator so much, i need to improve my english.
But i think i donwload that app hehe, really apreciates mate! thx you!! :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

HI @G-paS nice to see you ther! hope you enjoy! and thx for welcoming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back @Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for all the warm Welcomes!!!
As I (hopefully) mentioned- I am a return member…just couldn’t access my old email or account here!
Yeah-- we have 3 staggered grows going…some mixed genetics (for Draig) and some Landrace strains that we plan to eventually breed with.
No more big rooms with 15 blooming plants at a time- I am kinda growing on my own with Draig as co-conspirator, advisor, and doing the grow posts. Trying to teach our son so I have a hand, and a back-up, as I have a disability that is making it harder for me to keep up. He (we) will keep everyone apprised weekly!!
Glad to be back!!!

9 Likes

Well, welcome back Lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey brothers , I enjoy partaking in cannabis. I’m old school and love the kind from yester year . Currently growing bodhi , and old school stuff from moto and loompas , I’m just having fun checking some of the forums . I had too join

20 Likes

Heya @piper1, welcome to OG! Lots of love for Bodhi around these parts!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Hi @piper1! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @piper1 , make yourself at home.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother @piper1
Glad you could join us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @piper1 :pray: enjoy it :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the OG @piper1 !

I would normally point you in the direction of the Bodhi thread but it looks like you have already found it.

Can’t wait to see some pics from that Lemon Thai…:seedling:

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to all the newbies!

2 Likes

Get some seeds planted. Have fun. Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hello everyone, jumped over from the other OG. Not super active on the site, but serious about my growing and smoking all day everyday. FTP let’s overgrow the world. On the other OG, Shedmonster is who I am.
Peace

15 Likes

Yo yo, welcome and nice username! You already got a journal going and everything, very nice! Lookong forward to seeing you around :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard I was a long time member over at the other OG you’ll fine a lot of us here

There’s a lot to follow here

Have fun and stop by

3 Likes

Welcome to the other OG Wyatt_Herb :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Wyatt_Herb !

Liking your sneak peak in tent 2.

Wyatt_herb tent2

KAoSStrap = KAoS (Huckleberry Kush x Ace of Spades) x Strap (Strappleberry)

Can’t wait to see your new KAoSStrap Crosses…

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

6 Likes