Welcome to OG @Wyatt_Herb :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wyatt_Herb!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to this OG @Wyatt_Herb
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Wyatt_Herb! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wyatt_Herb

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @piper1 and @Wyatt_Herb

Welcome to the OG Community @piper1 and @Wyatt_Herb :raising_hand_woman:t3:. Glad to have you here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

What’s up OVERGROW!!!
New member, semi new grower(3-4 years) was advised by another member that i know IRL to join up because of some of the genetics flying around here. I am a lover of almost all things cannabis, seems like my wife is trying to grow everything else. I have a near constant habit of overloading myself but that’s kinda how I roll. If I’m not overwhelmed I feel lazy, which is great to get things started, but sucks when everything is finishing. Lifelong, undiagnosed ADD afflicted so distraction is constant. Most days I feel like a humming bird, then I get ahold of a good indica and the humming bird turns into a slug. I’m better known on a couple other sites so I figured I’d jump in over here too.
I’m ecstatic to be here and can’t wait till I am “trusted” enough to join in on some of the preservation and testing projects, makes me wish I’d joined up when I started growing. Overgrow the world!
Joheim out!

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @joheimgrohen , make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. You’re in the right place :v:

1 Like

Hi @joheimgrohen! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

2 Likes

Hey @joheimgrohen, welcome to the party! :partying_face:
:v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Thx 4 kind replys @everyone and also welcome @joheimgrohen

5 Likes

Welcome @Wyatt_Herb and @joheimgrohen , enjoy the best online cannabis forum on the internet! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey what’s up everybody Dank Van here. I’m new to this whole thing. I look forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun conversations about my favorite thing “WEED” haha. :v:t2::v:t2:

13 Likes

Welcome Castro, welcome everyone. Looking forward to seeing different grow strategies and amazing strains

1 Like

Hi @castro.dman115! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @joheimgrohen and @castro.dman115 !

@joheimgrohen I was wondering if you where the same Joheim on FC and those walmart grow bags on your RHC gave you away. Oh! and the Pineapple Doc’s OG… :wink:
Nice to see that you made it over to the OG.

That reminds me that I have some newer batches of seeds to send your way.
I am sure the ((Skunkzilla X Doc’s OG) X Doc’s OG) will be right up your alley.

Sounds like you have made it to best place on the Interwebs to do just that!
Next thing you know you are going to have an overfilled tent and chucking pollen. I know it sounds crazy but it is glorious and happen to the best of us.

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome to Og @castro.dman115!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @castro.dman115

1 Like