Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks @DougDawson ! It IS an amazing time to be here right now. T’land society reacts like that…when it was outlawed almost everyone just dropped it overnight. Now with the reversal, everyone just picked it up again overnight! The local liquor distributor has a rack of 50 plants for sale out in front of the store! I gave him a sack of my living soil mix two weeks ago and he’s clamoring for more! I’m just praying one of my staff has a Grandpa back home who never quit and has been growing the same genetics we remember from the 1960-70’s!

12 Likes

Welcome to the overgrow community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

@alwaysnoob is also from Asia.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Whats up im RIS, a rookie indoor grower from California, looking to gain as much knowledge as possible, i grow in soil now but am getting into hydro. I have mostly AC Infinity or Vivosun gear with a Vivosun 4000 and spider farmer 4000 as well.
Thanks for reading.

19 Likes

Welcome buddy you’ll see a lot of info here

Paps

2 Likes

Hi @Ris! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to OG brother…
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ris

Welcome to the OG @Ris !

I can tell you thet you 100% came to the best place for your interests.

The OG is full of very knowledgeable growers of all kinds.
You will find that is you simple start a post the OG’verse will be along to assist you in getting some pretty darn good results.

You can always do a quick search using the search/magnifying glass function on the top right hand side of the screen also.

Look forward to seeing you around on the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hi @Ris, welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

Sounds like my set-up but I have 2-1000, 2-2000 Spider lights

I have to find somebody to check out my sol-strip light.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ris :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

What’s up with the strip light @G-paS might be able to help you remotely

3 Likes

It started turning off. I took it off the timer and plugged it in and it still would turn off. One day it went almost 24 hours.

This was a sol-strip light that some of the old timers put together for me. He also set the intensity and told me not to worry about it. I just lower and raise it.

We need to move this to a light thread or mine. My place for preservation seed runs 2022 - #188 by G-paS I can use the help.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, hope you are doing as well as you can given the current status of “The Great Reset”

Good to see all of the old heads about :sunglasses: it’s been awhile.

12 Likes

Hi @KTF! Good morning! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome @KTF , sounds like you have been here before. It is still the best grow forum I have found.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. We have fun around here. One Love

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @KTF!

The good news is that you have landed at the best Community on the Interwebs :wink:

I am going to have to 2nd that statement…

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to all the newbs and all the returns too!

Overgrow the planet!

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @KTF :raising_hand_woman:t3:

3 Likes

New here. Just wanted to say hello. Guess I’ll scope around and see what everyone’s got going on. Don’t have much to say for myself, but a pal recommended the site a few times so I’m finally here. I did think it was interesting to discover the site admin is originally from the Czech Republic, the odds of running into a Czech is 10,000,000:1 , yet here we are. Ya, just never know until you Faak around and find out.

17 Likes