Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks.
I’ve been meaning to spend some time over here, but given limited time and a lot of friends over at RIU, I usually end up there.
After reading some of the threads I can see I need to spread my time out a little.

5 Likes

Hi @t6gpipe! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG anyone that I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

New member here, but probably had an OG account circa 2001 if I remember correctly.

Recently retired and able to enjoy the plant again for the first time in 20 years. I’ve been lurking for awhile and a lot has changed, but I’m getting up to speed. And Yes, I’m old, and I grow in rockwool. Maybe I’ll change that down the road, but for now it’s what I know.

Looking forward to participating. Thx!

18 Likes

Hi @Tripl3fastaction! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tripl3fastaction

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community and the old retired club @Tripl3fastaction :rofl: :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard buddy

4 Likes

Welcome @Tripl3fastaction

6 Likes

Welcome bro

3 Likes

! Welcome to OG!!!

4 Likes

Anyone joined after me, WELCOME !! And thanks for everyone welcoming me…!!!

6 Likes

Hey everyone, name’s jeb. Second generation grower here. Always had a passion for growing. Lots of friends came and went but this plant has always been there for me. Started helping mom and dad in the secret garden as soon as I could pour a watering can. I’ve been growing my own head stash for about 17 years now and lurking in grow forums for just about as long. I’ve learned so much from overgrow and other forums over the years I’m happy to finally start contributing. Cheers!

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @jeb

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG Jeb, looking forward to seeing your stuff.

2 Likes

Welcome along @jeb !!

3 Likes

Hi @jeb! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear more about your lab. Gonna be doing any outsource work?
Tony

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. I plan to share the love. Journals, pollen, clones and beans.

13 Likes

plants are looking very healthy @jeb , what strains do you have cooking there?

2 Likes