Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Purple buds…who grows them?

This is a good place to start, welcome aboard!

9 Likes

@Kagashi

Warmest welcome here!

5 Likes

Thank you brother :green_heart: @Kimes

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Kagashi !

Looks like @breadwinner has got you squared away with the purple buds.

I would point you to the 2x2 growers club that @Myusernamewastaken has got going on…

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

6 Likes

Welcome @MasterBlond and @Kagashi

I may be new myself, but y’all will love it here

So much to learn and so many genetics for trade or being given away !

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @MasterBlond and @Kagashi :wave:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see these grow. Growing up reading High Times and Cannabis Culture magazine the Vancouver scene and Island Sweet Skunk were often talked about. Lots of ads for VISC and Next Generation to look at. Make sure you tag me😁
Haven’t been over here to Welcome newcomers in quite some time. Good to see all the new faces. Be sure to check out the landrace threads if you have any interest in traditional varieties.

8 Likes

Hello @Kagashi :trophy:welcome my friend.enjoy the multitude of knowledge and awesome people…have fun…be safe… Growers​:green_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @Kagashi! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @MasterBlond and @Kagashi

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kagashi and @MasterBlond Great place to be and you will enjoy it very MUCH!

5 Likes

@Kagashi get in here mate, we been waiting for you

@Maddawg tnx for the recruit

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @MasterBlond & @Kagashi :upside_down_face: enjoy it :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome all!

Good to have you here darlings.

Feel free to start a grow journal, they are a great way to get more insight into what you’re doing, and a good way to document what may be forgotten, there’s always someone who’s gonna benefit from seeing what you do and how you do it, and it’s inspiring!

Thank you for being here.

2 Likes

Thank you brothers for the help,I have not so skilled with computers.I consider myself a pro if I can tag you and post a picture or upload my profile picture
@Maddawg @Myusernamewastaken

7 Likes

Yes…I guess it qualified as a
Heirloom now as they no longer sell regular seeds at next generation.

@Upstate

2 Likes

I think Vancouver island seed company was bought out by monsanto if I’m not mistaken. Was Jay Generation bought out too?

3 Likes

Welcome to @Kagashi , @Weednerd.Anthony @Gnome1 @sdf and @Player0685 and all new growers.
May you find peace in this h(e)aven

7 Likes

@Upstate
I don’t know. They regularly have local strains pop.up.on their website that aren’t seen anywhere else
Right now they have lliouet black…supposedly a guerilla grow strain.

2 Likes

Welcome @Kagashi and @MasterBlond, @Player0685 , @sdf, @Gnome1

6 Likes