Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Ttystikk! :grin:

1 Like

True dat, the number of posts & topics seems to be growing exponentially and I’m also using the “categories” view a lot more.

1 Like

I have taken to adjusting my tracking to normal, unless I really want to follow a string carefully.

1 Like

I find myself losing track of the threads, and if I don’t select watching I may never find it again - a not so smart phone user…So many new people contributing its great, OG is well on its way.

2 Likes

Hello to everyone here at the new OG.

I used to read OG a long time ago before starting my first grow back in 2007, since then I have carried on reading various forums and for a short while was a member of UK420 under the same moniker and then returned to anonymity while doing my own thing, I like to absorb information - try out different methods and see if they work or not rather than taking a persons word outright and missing an oppurtunity! I managed to collect some nice genetics through the subscription program at UK420 and some of Oldtimer1’s drops, some of which I have some seeds left that I hope to produce some more seed so I can find something really special.

I found the new OG by accident! while researching some Underground Seed Collective strains that I plan to get round to growing and hopefully have some success in selecting Males and Females to produce enough seed to keep me going for many more years.

Due to the current status of the law in the UK I only have a stealthy, small indoor 400w setup this is ample wattage for my personal use and depending on strains yield capability I can have a well stocked supply which needs consolidating so I have a passion for making and consuming extracts in the form of Hash and canna infused coconut oil.

Being British I love a good stinky skunk, my seed and cutting collection consists of a few varieties. I also am a big fan of flavour, I’m always surprised by what the terpene profile of cannabis can produce and spend countless grows looking for the next/better fiery fuel, zesty lemon, intoxicating anise and sublimely sweet melon/grape/mango experience, variety is the spice of life :slight_smile:

I will be doing more mooching around for the time being and hope to engage and participate in the new OG community.

11 Likes

Yo @MerlinsBeard welcome to OG! We look forward to seeing pictures of everything you got. Nice intro.

3 Likes

Welcome and great opening post! Anything from Oldtimer 1 would be special. :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome back. We’ll be looking around for you!

2 Likes

@MadScientist Thank you for the welcome and the compliment, I’m not sure about uploading pictures yet - I may need to subscribe to a VPN before considering uploading sensitive information. It is something I may very well do in the future as for a while I have documented all information in a little recipe book which is quite apt as I’d like to rely on this information for recipe ideas when I start “cooking”.

2 Likes

@ryasco Thanks matey, I agree - Oldtimer1 is somewhat of a legend and a fountain of knowledge anything he imparts is enlightening to say the least, I see @Baudelaire is around, It would be nice to bend his ear sometime as I’ve been wanting to sample some of his work since reading about Generals Daughter which gained some notoriety at UK420 and ofcourse he has carried on Oldtimer1’s ESB which is rarer than rocking horse shit :wink:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 99percent’s recipes

We have a bookmark feature on topics here at Overgrow. Just click on the three dots and you will see the bookmark icon

3 Likes

Hey guys. Yarddog checking in. Been hearing about this place, figured I’d see hat all the fuss is about.
My current grow is 7 weeks in. Definitely looking forward to it. Smoking roaches here. Saving the good stuff for the wife.

10 Likes

All the fuzz is about growing with real people and breeders who have found overgrow to be a sanctuary for non political, non religious, non satirist ideas. We here at overgrow, all we do is grow!

Welcome @Yarddog! Glad you found us!

4 Likes

@Yarddog welcome! Your name reminds me of Nard dog from the office lol

2 Likes

Hello guys, @Yarddog and @MerlinsBeard, thanks for joining us!

2 Likes

Thanks very much @LemonadeJoe

and welcome to @Yarddog also, are you 7 weeks into flower? or veg?

Smoking roaches :sweat_smile: can’t say I’ve been at that stage for a long time, my commiserations!

Fortunately I no longer go through dry periods but when I used to it was a real nightmare, over this side of the water we have a nasty habit of mixing bud with tobacco. I gave that up a few years back, smoked pure and now for the last 2 years we have been able to get hold of the vapexhale cloud evo which is a cracker of a vape! I have tried a few over the years but none really satisfied and suckin on them big ass volcano bags is a joke!

Can’t beat a great big doobie though at the end of the day and laugh myself to sleep watching [adult swim] shows!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Zimbogro’s RDWC

A lot of great riu knowledge migrating over.
Overgrows got a chill vibe. Nice to be part of a new beginning.

6 Likes

I have the same feeling, some people are fleeing a website and coming to overgrow… Let them come by the hundreds! You are all welcome!

I was banned from RIU for telling the truth, that will never happen here at OG!

EDIT, some months ago there were a handful of us logged in everyday,
now there’s like 30 people all the time… WOOHOO!

4 Likes