Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

We were 97° today… it’s 8:20 here now and it’s still 88° outside. I know all about humidifying drying areas.

6 Likes

Fogging now…

8 Likes

Well it’s moved on I have 3 God Bud but have 2 Bruce Banner autos and 2 jack Herer autos now and who knows what else by the end of the week lolol

2 Likes

I was on right before the site went down , then went to hg420 for a bit ( under a differnt name)after that had legal trouble for this . TooK a forced break came home flash forward 18 years, had a family now I’m back pheno( with avengence) hunting. Mostly at MSN camp.

10 Likes

Welcome back @Hugh_Glass! Grass is greener now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome back Hugh, good to see your homing instincts are still fully functional, what phenos are you hunting?

4 Likes

Welcome back @Hugh_Glass. We have a bustling community going now. Hope you enjoy being back. There are a lot of peeps on that were here for the first run. We’ll look forward to seeing your grows! peace

1 Like

Welcome back home @Hugh_Glass!

1 Like

Specficly Chemdog 91 , chems off spring Sour Deisel , Bubba kush pre98 , SSH ( cat piss pheno) I have the first th ireen the form S1s. Im also looking for a very hazey plant 16 weeker + , After that a handfuls very good moms . So I grabbed @ mns
Neville haze , SSH, Early Haze , critical mass , dream time , critical skunk , master kush skunk , Angle breath, shit , medicine man , g13 x haze , spice , The doors , early skunk , early queen , critical haze, afghan haze , u2 & skunk x haze . I grabbed few think from Dr. chonics too Jack here and few fems from GHS
I should be able to find few keepers. O yes I was able to germinated a seeds from a bad of piff . I had allot of this stuff and never have had a seed.
I see all types of names that I remember from hg420 , I honestly was here at the very end . Ill be popping most of these soon, aeroponics , 1000w hids . Ill post some pics.

9 Likes

Thanks, oklahoma grower here, using cannabis for medicine. Started 1977.
Insomnia, acid reflux, cervical spine issues all tolerable due to cannamedicine.
Have grown sensi skunk, island sweet skink, red lebanese, bubba hash, romulan grapefruit, dancehall…currently cloning Bubba hash from ACE for a dry sift project.
I grow in soil indoors with home made cfl and LED lights. I use mega crop with home madel calmag and bigbloom for flowering

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Trowertripper… I’m sure you’ll feel right at home here!

4 Likes

I’ve grown God bud before outdoor and was the most stickies weed I ever grown. After drying that bud it was still sticky. Great stuff

4 Likes

Robin Trower fan I take it.

4 Likes

That’s a Pat Travers song… you’re thinking Bridge of Sighs.

2 Likes

Yep you’re right, by God.
Been some years

3 Likes

Canadian Couple, growing LEGAL indoor Cannabis in Canada. An ex-professional outdoor grower with indoor experience as well as an accomplished extractor blended with cannabis aficionado / ex-retail goddess (both being longtime medical cannabis users) has culminated in a canna match made in heaven!

Beyond regular in-house runs of ultra-premium Rosin from the finest BC Cannabis available, we are diving headfirst into our first LEGAL grow and thought we would share the tale. We will be sharing hard-earned lessons from the trenches of our Mammoth Grow Tent, through the well-oiled extraction room and into the DAB Shack for insights on the finer sides of all this work and time. We will bring our combined years of experience along for the ride but not our egos so looking forward to sharing and growing with all of you!

Thanks for having us!

15 Likes

Hi all, quick intro, I was briefly growing for a couple years about a decade ago, mainly this fire larry og cut my friend gifted me, but eventually I had to focus on being a father. Fast forward to late last year I came across a single seed in a bag of some excellent tasting Dosido. I took this as a sign from the ganja gods, popped it and let it veg under my bathroom light lol. Here I am 5 months later and realize how much i missed farming the herb.

Below are some recent pics of that Dosido bag seed, she’s at 33 days flower now and not doing bad for being under the budget mars hydro light i got and is packing on some serious frost and stacking nicely. So…i guess i am addicted again :grinning: have already taken cuts and ordered some new gear and will be upgrading the setup soon and looking on this board regularly for the solid infos and inspiration I see here and hope to contribute as well if i can, thanks.

-NCP

17 Likes

Welcome you 2

2 Likes

Average grower here, with decent results but with developed and refined very specific taste for genetics and smoke, over time.

Growing 5-6 years only, with above average yield(every yield more than 1.2wpg) but yield is not real measure for me personally.
I had almost 1.5 gpw from some JH from “famous” seed bank but smoke after 3 month curing was awful.
Like inhaling directly from car exhaust, and effect was similar, headache, dizziness and nausea.
At beginning i used mineral ferts, Canna and Hesi, but since switched to organic my grow and potency, flavor and terpene profiles went to another level.
Using mostly composted source, bio-char, worm castings around 30%, guanno is must have and bacto for microbe activity.
For pest control im using Stinging nettle tea with beautiful results on plants also, and some diy fish emulsion for late flowering.
Algae is must have almost through whole cycle(in veg foliage spray, in flo watering) and when i have chance im using mycorisae fungi.
For this year im starting to use also Comfrey tea, we will see is there difference or not, but i believe no harm can be done.
There is pic from Mazari 12 wks!
maz|666x500

10 Likes

Previous upload not successful i hope this will be.

13 Likes