Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome Ciko! See you are familiar with some living soil and might be in my part of the world (PNW) considering you are using nettle tea or not gauging by your bio - Here and across the border from us are legal, really wish this was the case for everyone IMHO. I am fresh here today too. All the best with your grow!

3 Likes

Herijuana outdoor in 10 liter pot.
Fantastic potency, low on flavor as we know.
Look at color, in middle of green plants, showing her mom lineage(if Petrolia was really named for petrolia color and not for other properties)

9 Likes

Hello Ciko and welcome!

Please start your own garden/gallery topic in #indoor-growing, #indoor-growing:growroom-diaries, #outdoor-growing or #image-gallery to post pictures in.

2 Likes

Hi @TerpSneeze!

Welcome to Over Grow. Lots of great folks here and lots of interesting projects happening.
I’m looking forward to your input and seeing what’s happening in BC.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Hi @norcalpal,

Welcome to Over Grow!
Sometimes fate just hands you an engraved invitation, That Dosiso is looking quite happy. Perhaps you might like to put together a grow log on it. There are lots of interesting projects on the go. Explore and enjoy!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hi @Ciko!

Welcome to Over Grow. Sorry to hear your JH was sub-par, I too found organic growing more to my liking. It sounds like you have pest control under control, looking forward to learning more about that.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Welcome to our newest members, interested to see whats you all got going on when you get a chance to start some grow logs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw, def plan on starting a log soon

4 Likes

The first time i heard Robin trower was the first time i smoked thai stick…imagine that!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG all of you new guys! I’ve been outside a lot lately and getting behind.

You’ll all love it here I predict. We have folks of all ages, from all corners of the world and all very generous with there time and knowledge.

If you have any issues just ask and most of us can get you pointed in the right direction. peace

4 Likes

Hello may the cannabis gods bless us this year.

6 Likes

Hi terpsneeze dint get a chance to say high right away but what eva lol. whats your plant count in canada? Hope you find that keeper

3 Likes

Hey Red, 4 plants for Recreational use and Medical can vary widely depending on you the amount of flower you require per day. Back when I first got my med license because of the various issues I was treating with herb they allowed me 18 plants. We have since had a few changes in legislation since then (10+ years ago) and as such medical grows had to move to industrial locations that fit certain criteria for security, safety/design reasons more than a few years ago. When that happened we stopped, I let my license lapse and grew I outdoor in the bush where it wasn’t associated to me or my license. I eventually wised up on that as well, we have so much excellent cannabis being produced, as it has for 40+ years here without the GOV telling us how to do it - there really wasn’t any need to produce, when you have some of the best in the world at your fingertips for seemingly less cash and effort than maintaining that course. I started focusing in on concentrates for my own medicine and now coming around full circle. I will grow my 4 monsters, I will fulfill as many of the requirements I can for full med while I wait to hear back if they will me to run plants at home again.

8 Likes

Sounds great! Keep us posted. I know I’m interested…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @TerpSneeze.
Your grow wisdom/knowledge will come in handy around here.

Welcome to OG @norcalpal .
That’s a nice plant to get you going again… just like riding a bike.

Welcome to OG @Ciko.
Those are a nice couple of Herijuana (Petrolia Head Stash x Killer New Haven) plants… Petrolia is the mother of Herijuana and comes from Petrolia California… hence it’s name.

4 Likes

Whatsup guys.
Im a “BadGrower” from Brazil.
Im doing my first indoor planting with Brazilians seeds, the famous Manga Rosa and Prenseeds.
Thanks for accept me.

Hugs and lets grow.

9 Likes

Welcome @badgrower1.
Wild ass place Brazil is, very cool
Badgrower1 any chance in getting some of them Brazilian white gentics from out that way

3 Likes

Hi @badgrower1
Welcome to Over Grow. We have a lot of talented growers around here doing great projects.
Be sure to have a good look around and ask lots questions!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hi Badgrower, welcome to OG.

Welcome to OG @badgrower. Settle in and get a grow journal up once the system lets you… I for one would love to see the Brazilian strains you’re growing. The site might take a week or so of you posting to get your privileges in place to post pics and stuff. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of stuff to keep you around with us. peace

4 Likes