Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG @badgrower!
Ah… the Manga Rosa aka Pink Mango. That’s a good one for an indoor grow and you’ll only need about 75/80 days for flowering. Let her go another week after she looks done… it’ll be well worth it!

4 Likes

Hello OG,
I’m a local at lat 63.9, i’ve been around this plant my whole life started my first crop At 15 been in the sweet midnight sun growing underground every sense I’ve got a strain that we’ve had in the family over 40 years I made S-1s of her about ten years ago now there are a couple people on here growing her. We call her Shiva and have as long as I can remember.
she’s a pure Thai landrace from pai Thailand region and is the foundation for most all of the crosses I have made. she’s faced the gates of hell ( Like all of these plants world :earth_americas: wide)and withstood mans test of time . I look forward to hanging around here for a long time good people here from what I’ve seen in the last month. Peace out and OGTW !!!

10 Likes

Good to have you here bruv!! Few people out here begging me for my Shiva cuts :joy::joy: wont let em out though… hehehe they are special those

3 Likes

Thank you brother @Sunvalley
I wish I had a dollar for all the times I’ve been asked for a shiva clone. She’s a very special girl indeed and you can cross her to any plant and have top shelf come out of it. Only if you was closer then I would gift you with the original shiva cut maybe one day.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG Ak49, your going to get a lot of interest in that Thai landrace from people here, brace your self lol

5 Likes

Hey thanks man.
And I’m always open for discussion

5 Likes

Well I think you may get a lot of that, personally I am more of an Indica guy myself, those heavy Sativa’s get me all jumpy and nervous :wink:

1 Like

That’s what’s so wonderful about shiva is she hits you hard behind the eyes and is very strong she test out at 29 % all day in living no till .
And last well over three hours . She will bring on bad paranoia if you cut her before 70 ish days 85 is when I cut her . But anyways thanks for the welcoming.
happy growing !!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say “Hello” and welcome to OG. I’m one of the more recent members in here, and I’ve got nothing but love and respect for the people in here. Everyone is super helpful and there’s a lot of knowledgeable members/subscribers/followers that seem to be extremely helpful in all kinds of different categories. Anyway, take care & keep blazin

4 Likes

Yeah!! Pink Mango! Awesome strain bro.
I’ll let her go!!!

Hugss.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ak49 and @PotentChronic. Find a corner to call your own and plan to stay a while. Lots of cool stuff going on behind the curtains!

@Ak49, I’m with @Shadey! you made a few eyebrows rise with your family IBL! It sounds very nice, especially for breeding. peace

2 Likes

Hey thank you!! I appreciate welcome!

Say, whAts a suggestion for dialing in my temp/humidity ratio… check out my grow, my plants look heavily stressed :weary: been struggling. Finally Ordered another blower with temp/humidity control.
Til then I could use a little assistance til my unit arrives which is unpredictable with the mail these days it seems.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, I’m happy to learn from all the long time growers and hope to contribute in some small way. Been trying to grow for 40 years+ but finally gave up the hydro and my environmental challenges(too hot here) for living organic soil. Now I get some results! Recently started a few beans and had a question. I had a mutant come up and top itself which then grew in a spiral. All the side branches appear normal, so I took a couple of clones. Can anyone tell me if I’m spinning my wheels with these? Should I toss them or would the clones be good? I’m flowering the spiral now and buds look fine, would appreciate some feedback please. Thanks in advance
DD321

7 Likes

Welcome to OG Dogdaze.

You never know with mutants what they will do, I would keep the clones until you harvest, if the mother is good, you have some good clones, if she dont produce the goods, terminate the clones, feeling a bit heartless today lol. Sounds interesting though.

4 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers

3 Likes

Thanks Shadey , that’s what I figured, the buds are setting up nicely now, and I have 2 clones so I’ll wait until harvest and then decide. Thanks again
It’s a Blue Gonzo and I had high hopes for it. I’ll post again post harvest to let you know.

3 Likes

Hello OG
I enjoy reading all the great stuff here, easy and normal conversation and I hope it stays that way for a long time.
I have some experience in growing. Nothing special, but I’m not a beginner either.
English is not my native language, reading is not a problem, but composing a longer text is already an effort. So I will be more of a spectator. But, who knows … Maybe the old dog can still learn something
I am 41 years old, I come from Croatia, southern Europe.
Lots of good vibes to everyone
Spunk

12 Likes

Hey @Pannonian!

Welcome to Over Grow!
We have a great bunch growers here with all levels of knowledge. Be sure to explore the site and have fun. You might want to post your grow log here, it’s a great way to meet folks.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dogdaze321 @Pannonian. You should be able to up your game soon just by hanging out with us and asking others about you problems. It makes things happen a lot faster. peace

4 Likes

Hey guys, Long time smoker, first time grower. Doing a small outdoor grow this season. Trying to absorb as much information and knowledge as I can to help me on my journey.

11 Likes