Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome, welcome. This place is filled with like minded folks.

2 Likes

Very cool look forward to talking and sharing info

3 Likes

Have you started a thread?

You knows we like to see. :eye:

99%

1 Like

No new to social media not sure what to do

2 Likes

So, if you want to start a thread,

Click the New Topic Button on the right of the home page.

Once you are in, your first thread will be a little limited until people begin to respond. Make your first pic really count. :wink:

Pics are loaded using the little arrow up with box button.

Good luck and welcome @Thegrowguyapple.

99%

4 Likes

Hey.

Old Overgrow.com staff member here.

Will look into helping this site and the users of this site but also going to be way more paranoid this time around.

I don’t know who to contact in terms of getting back into staff, someone PM me if you know who should I holler at.

Best regards,

v1

6 Likes

Hi v1 seems to be quite a few old members drifting back. Maybe try a post on this thread -

Might be some old friends about. Good luck. A

1 Like

You may want to chat with @LemonadeJoe to get a full lay of the land.

1 Like

Oh cool ill check it out thanks

3 Likes

Have you figured out how to Private Message yet?

Click on somebody’s image, and then click the message button. This feature may not be immediately available to you. Let’s see.

99%

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Hi guys,

UK here. I was a member of the original OG back in the day and was really pleased to see it has made a comeback! I had to curtail my growing activities for quite a while but I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things and get started again. I’m mainly interested in stealth Scrogging and I’m dying to see what sort of results can be obtained with LEDs due to the insane heat problems that I used to have with my old 400W and 600W HPS lamps!

H

9 Likes

Greetings @TheHydra.

Great to have more of the original guard back on duty.

99%

4 Likes

Hello OG folk!!! Calling from the New England area, US :slight_smile:

8 Likes

All right!

Another northern grower. We like that.

I hanging in MA and hoping things continue to improve.

2 Likes

Hello there @Northern_Loki!

2 Likes

Hello all,
I live in a small town in Oregon, so happy my state decided to legalize.

My first grow was a sugar black rose strain, started from seed indoors for the first couple months, then She grew into beautiful lady outdoors when a couple weeks before harvest she hermied! I was so disappointed. But going to try again soon.

8 Likes

Greetings @ewok162

Looking forward to your grows.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @ewok162! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello new member here. Extremely pleased to find that overgrow is back online. I first found OG when I was a teenager and trying to learn to grow my own plants on the east coast of the United States. I remember seeing pictures of grows in Humboldt county and saying to myself “that’s what I want to do!” Now I’m 27 and live in Humboldt county (came out here with nothing) and cannabis farming is my passion and also how I support myself. Overgrow opened me up to that region of the country and also cannabis in general and in a way signifies something very special to me. I love what I do and do it for the love and because it makes me happy. I am a naturalist of sorts and work well with the plant. Cannabis cultivation is something that comes easy to me and feels very natural. I have been mainly doing sea of green light dep style of greenhouse cultivation but this year I am expanding and have a full term garden I’m doing with my partner all from seed big container style as well. I would love to create a grow diary of the garden from start to finish on here. It was my dream when I first was exposed to OG1.0 to have my own grow journal of an epic garden in the Pacific northwest. Now with legalization and OG back online looks like it will come to fruition! I consider myself a craft farmer and focus on organics utilizing composted super soils and do alot of microbial innoculations to my soil aswell and compost teas. I Will be building a 500 gallon compost tea maker from scratch this year using a regenerative air pump for the new full term garden. Excited to learn as I am always learning and evolving and I am excited to share my knowledge I may have with the community aswell. :metal:🖒:grin::grin::grin::grin:

15 Likes