It's Reversal (STS) Time!

Update, no pics sorry…the girls aren’t showing any more damage than yesterday after I sprayed them again with a slightly more diluted STS solution. We’ll have to wait n see…

6 Likes

!

Hopefully this little chart helps you

3 Likes

That’s one of many recipes I’ve already seen/have, lol…but thnx for thinking about me!

2 Likes

I’ll sit here. You have my full attention

3 Likes

After reading Tony Green’s (and some Tom Hill’s) comments, I was a lot more interested in selfing. I will follow this adventure! :blush: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

This morning I took a couple pics… The girls still are still ‘angry’ about the STS treatment. But, hopefully they’ll get over it and recover. Everything I saw on most sites about this said they could get slight burns, curling, etc so I expected it. But… damn! I wasn’t truly prepared for the ugly sight of my poor nice ladies going through that transformation!
I lowered the amount of STS to water ratio for the second treatment, so we’ll see if they recover. It’s only been a couple days (Sunday) so it’s not gonna happen overnight or in just 2 days. They got Fugly! But I’m gonna hit em again with it tomorrow ! lol

10 Likes

The best step by step guide about sts is the one sebring has i just follow that one 100% and never had any issues…its a little big batch but i just dump what i dont need

5 Likes

Hey, this is definitely a ‘learning-while-doing’ experience for me. I’ve done nothing but rodelization method. But this ol fart has been taking baby steps into the 21st century, so just another small step here lol. I’m not giving up, just gonna keep on at it until I get the result wanted. Then I’ll be able to shoot good old school strain’s beans out to everyone, or at least to as many as I can provide the seeds for.

9 Likes

Your just spraying once a week before lights off right?

I sprayed twice so far just before lights out. 3days apart, but that’s going to change to once a week with the ratio i saw on Sebring’s U-tube. Tossing this batch of mix and redo it.

5 Likes

Where can I read this?

@JohnnyPotseed Best of like with the project. Definitely following along!

1 Like

go to U-tube and type in Sebring’s STS making and using

3 Likes

Here you go, I got his kit through his shop.

8 Likes

The part that really bites lol is when i first started doing a lot of research as to best methods and mix ratio…Sebring’s was not one I found! I’m thinking his is probably the best I’ve seen though, to date.

7 Likes

Yep lol those are the ones I finally saw!

edit… live and learn is what it’s all about though lol

3 Likes

What’s that old say…'if at first you don’t succeed…Fuck it! (Just kidding)…try, try, try again! :rofl: :sunglasses:

edit… I just hate I toasted those 4 gals! damn it

5 Likes

I know what you mean, I hate even tossing out nice looking cuttings :sweat_smile:. I need to stop being a habitual cloner too… I already filled up most of my buddies available space, indoors and out.

3 Likes

Yup thats the one…super easy tooo

2 Likes

1:2 is pretty damn hot. Standard dilution is around 1:7-1:9. You’re plant is at the onset of flowering so don’t expect it to rebound with a ton of new vegetative growth, especially since you just nuked the nutrient reserves it had in those fan leaves.

5 Likes

Like I’ve said, there were quite a few sites with ‘expert’ advice…I’m not familiar with STS treating. I don’t expect these 4 girls to do anything at this point, and am just starting over entirely. I have plenty of clones to work with and it’s going to be a learning experience for me, as I step further (tip toe) into the 21st. century.

edit… stay tuned for the next episode lol

9 Likes