Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I had pretty much stopped going there, but still heard about all the drama with SirS. You and LadyZ had your hands full, I remember.

2 Likes

Yep! As I remember her she was impressive!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

She still IS cuz! lol I’ve been growing her clone for 20+ yrs now
Like y’all with ‘Wanda’ lol

3 Likes

Yeah we did… I just had enough LZ stayed a while longer for the members, I tried lol

3 Likes

Just glad to be here now!!

3 Likes

Well cuz, after them years on PS interacting with both of you, I KNOW you’re the right people for OG! I look forward to more interaction with you both… again lol

BTW, if you wanna peek at what I been doing the past few years as a commercial grower. Check out my ‘Circus’ thread lol I had a lot of things going on of late

To get the real picture lol you’ll have to start on the ‘Part 1’ Circus thread.
It’d be a LOT of reading lol but the pics tell the story best. Just skim through lol

4 Likes

You ship food to people? Sucks to see the package :package: destroyed :confused:

@JohnnyPotseed
Frankenstein popping up.

6 Likes

Great cuz, which cross is it this time?

Nothing quite makes me as happy as seeing Frankenstein go out to all corners! lol Even if only crosses of her! Although now, there’s cuttings of her (a LOT lol) out there as well…

2 Likes

Its your cross of Frankenstein X PPP, Its the only one I have with Frankenstein in it.

1 Like

I sent you cuttings also, right? How are they doing?

1 Like

Nope. I’m in Canada :canada:
You did send me Romulan seeds a while back though, I’m planing on something great for them.

2 Likes

ooops lol damn cuz too bad but I’ll have seeds of her within a year

Cutting wouldn’t fare well on that journey!
I have a few projects in the very near future, two main ones are a seed/preservation run on Frankenstein, also turning some Frankenstein into auto
Gotta bring her into the 21st century, so to speak lol

4 Likes

Amazing :clap: :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I gotta bottle of eXe 'one-n-done spray just waiting with her name all over it lol so there’ll be fem seeds of Frankenstein in the future, the ‘auto’ project will take a bit longer but will happen as soon as I get some pure Ruderalis seeds

4 Likes

OOh, OOh, your makin me get excited, gonna have to stalk ya now.

1 Like

Well cuz lol all I can tell ya is ‘stay tuned’!

I’ll always be the ‘mad scientist’ until the day I leave this world! I got sooooo many crosses in mind lol

Actually working on a couple right now
Just put some auto Gorilla Cookies and auto Strawberry Banana seedlings into soil today. They be crossed with the Black Cream pollen I have from @Nagel420 within the next couple months
two of the top ten potent Autos out there

5 Likes

yabbadabado-sm2
Man O Man, Black Frankenstein…???

3 Likes

Haven’t got as far as a name yet, many a slip twixt cup n lip lol
oh, no cuz I’m not crossing Frankenstein with the BC pollen, just the two autos I put in soil today

2 Likes

I see, but I Can Still Daydream…lol
I hit a @Mr.Sparkle Trizzler w/Lemint from Corey and its spittin beans!
Small but should yield some experimentals!

2 Likes

I DO have clones of Frankie going at the moment though, they’ll go with me back to east coast where they’ll star in the seed run and also the auto conversion

3 Likes