Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Oh, us hoarders do :woozy_face::laughing::wink::joy::rofl::evergreen_tree::green_heart::v:

12 Likes

I use these, for seed storage

100 vials, per pack, each vial holds 60+ seeds based on size of seeds. Anything over a vial full, goes in box with silica packs, in the back of my curing space.
I’m not a seedaholic but, a stainaholic. Always looking for new strains, for future projects :v:t4:
Gary

26 Likes

Moving this up, again! so folks can see it without a hunt lol
JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor

1d

Ok folks, things have been slow here what with all the crap I’ve been going though.
So, I think it’s time for my monthly New Drop & Sale! lol
Besides, I need the money to help with medical bills…
ANNOUNCING MY BTGO SALE! or ‘Medical Issues Sale’!

Buy two, Get one! Buy two 10-pk of seeds and get another 10-pk of your choice,
also I’m still giving a free 10-pk of my choice with every order placed. So you get
4 packs for the price of 2!

All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, there is a S&H $5.00 untracked or $10.00 tracked, per order.
These are all Photo regular seeds
3 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Gold - (Acapulco Gold x Blue Cookies)
3 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Light District - (NL#5 x Blue Cookies)
3 - pk 10 seeds - Pepe Le Bleu - ('98 S#1 x Blue Cookies)
2 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Girl - (GSC x Blue Cookies)
5 - pk 10 seeds - Mystery mix :fire:

Auto Fem for sale
5 -pk 10 seeds - NEW RELEASE IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
5 - pk 10 seeds - Durban Blues (Blue Dream x Durban Sunrise)fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Black n Blue Jack (Blueberry Jack Herer x Black Cream) - fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
6 - pk 10 seeds - Mix auto :fire: some Fem, some regular

The sale will run from now until 6PM Sunday, so come n get 'em while they’re hot, folks!

Please DM any orders
[/quote]

17 Likes

The sale is now officially over folks! I want to thank each and every one of you good OGers that helped make it such a grand success!
Many thnx from the bottom of my heart!
JP

14 Likes

I hope it helps with your bill’s. Sure do know they add up. We worked to hard.

5 Likes

Damn! Sorry I missed the sale Johnny! I’m not as quick as I used to be. I’d like to help out my friend, I know how medical bills are crazy. plus I know you have some killer skills and awesome fire!

Hope your feeling better bro!

2 Likes

SWEET!!! Where did you source those from? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cramazon. Am I allowed to post a link here?

100 Pieces 2ml Graduated Plastic Vials Self Standing with Screw Caps, Samll Cryo Test Tubes,PP Material, Storage Containers with Rack Box for Small Items

9 Likes

Your seed trays look great. I seen them on another topic.

1 Like

Johnny,
Packaged received.

Thanks and have a great weekend with @oldjoints and the crew 48

10 Likes

Some interesting genetics there , what’s the stop light I’ve heard it mentioned before ?

4 Likes

Stop Lights = (Northern Lights #5 x P.P.P )

11 Likes

@Maddawg I’m glad you like her cuz. She’s a sweet looking thing you got going there too!

5 Likes

PPP? Pure power plant?

4 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer

5 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer

Pictures lifted from @DougDawson post below…

11 Likes

Here’s the stop lights more recently, we’re dealing with some caterpillars feasting on her fans currently but she’s been praying since day 1 outside, totally unphased

13 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed You rock sir. Thanks for the opportunity to grow these.

14 Likes

Mail Call!

I got a a nice surprise this morning. It took only 3 days to arrive to MI!

@JohnnyPotseed I can’t thank you enough for the exceptional sale
and making me an offer I couldn’t refuse lol …I’m very happy what we’ve got for our donation.
You’re most generous my old friend!

We’ll try and start some F x Up, Blue Gold & BLD this week, and will grow & show them all soon…

Thanks again JP!

9 Likes

Glad they made the trip in good time cuz but even more glad you’re happy! I hope you find some nice keepers. Grow on!

4 Likes