Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I shit you not JP I cut a snip off your Frankenstein and put it in a rapid rooter plug the very next day this girl stood right up. Never seen anything like it.
Can’t wait to see what she does outdoors for me

18 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed you’re the man.

1 Like

Not a problem, brother. btw… if you happen to have some pics to maybe share here and let folks see what them beans will do & look like, growing and/or grown?

2 Likes

lol I know, you are a busy man, with a lot on your plate. Post any pics ya might have when you can get around to it, no rush my friend!

1 Like

Hold my beer. Grown by my tester. Left is at 8 weeks. The right one is at 5. Smells like fuel.

31 Likes

Looks like it’s stacking up nicely! How long did they end up going for?
lol I see some ‘guardians’ on the shelf behind there (gnomes!)

5 Likes

Looks like Fire

2 Likes

That pic was taken about 3 days ago. She loves her gnomes

1 Like

Nice looking pile of bud, Bud.
Nice and frosty. Just the way I like them

4 Likes

And the @DougDawson bonus packs arrived today.
Many Thanks JP and DD ! ! !

16 Likes

“Hold my Beer” lol

I saw that Cheers

5 Likes

Ok folks, I’m STILL looking for some good regular/photo pollen(s) I got seeds(private vault beans) to trade that aren’t listed in my Hall thread. Hit me up with what ya got and we’ll see if a trade can be worked out. Thnx :heart:
JP

edit… edit… I’m looking for enough pollen to make a goodly number of beans, not to make just a few for personal runs.

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed, do you have a sale coming out for the Memorial Day Weekend? Still waiting for you to have more Frankenstein FEM available… hopefully soon bud.

1 Like

Pollen available:
Alien Sourz (indi feno) is sufficient
Starcube is a boy tested for hermaphrodism, but now there is little pollen, about 2 ml.
More Cowbell - not tested, not much pollen.

ps.
lots of frozen Chem D bx4 x i-95 pollen from Top Dawg
however, whether it is viable is currently unknown…

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! Have a great weekend everybody, this weekend I’m starting to pack up the ol van and get her ready for my summer turn and burns… first stop this year will be gold panning deep in the Black Hills… fuck can’t wait!:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

I can definitely recommend the pollen from Shevchenko, all the males he grew from those were extremely frosty!

Particularly recommend the D95 of course

4 Likes

Pollen from that More Cowbell should make something really interesting, especially if it’s the V2 “Minty Dub” version (GSC “Thin Mint” cut x 88G13/HP)

3 Likes

I have to ask now @JohnnyPotseed, when did the Seeds become a Normal part of the Bag

1 Like

I’m sorry if I’m mistaken here brother. But I do believe I see beans peeking in that

pic?

7 Likes

Without a doubt Johnny.

BeUtiful Seeds if I may say so.

When you talk of Sensi, and Seedless… thats where the question comes from.

How / When kinda

3 Likes