Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Sensimilla literally translates to ‘without seeds’… it’s used mostly for ‘potent Ganja’, lol Somewhere along the line that Frankie got hit with some random dust.
Once it’s pollinated, the plant stops working on producing THC loaded trichs and works on making the seeds mature…

unless you purposefully hit it with your own dust to make beans?

Don’t get me wrong brother, lol Frankie, even seeded… is nice and potent!

7 Likes

Without Question Johnny. It is a Treasure !
Thanks for that response, always appreciated @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

From what I understand it came from Mexican cannabis production

They grew the mota in big fields outdoors, typically. One day this dude decides, I’m gonna get rid of all the males.

Thus, sensimilla… without seed. A better quality of product for the stoner

3 Likes

lol however it came about, (interesting anecdote) the word itself is just in Spanish, and was what I referred to. Or rather I used the shortened slang term ‘Sensi’.
I am very aware of how it was grown, and still is some places… my friend. lol That’s how my grampa and family, grew it. Also how I grew it often (a field of beautiful green!) until I moved to indoors in '84
I’ll have to try and dig out an old pic I have of my last outdoor grow… a few acres of tall plants!

9 Likes

JPS is a good friend and laid a few beans on me for donating the Gabagoo…

A few of his fem’d Northern Lights made their way to New Mexico to be grown outdoors… so far looking amazing.

30 Likes

good luck

26 Likes

Curious about the blueberry F1 from dj short. What exactly does that mean here?

1 Like

Well, lol that’s just part of the cross, not straight Blueberry.
It’s an F1, means the first gen of the cross

3 Likes

Ah, yeah that makes sense, I see now. I thought it was a new text line.

2 Likes

You must be looking on a phone? The longer lines of text get broken up on em

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Phone life.

3 Likes

Success again, Thank you sir have a great day. Probably incoming again tomorrow hopefully.

14 Likes

The sale is over, folks. I want to take a moment here and thank each and every one of you that helped make it another successful event!!
OverGrow Rocks!
JP

20 Likes

Great success. Many of new strains sold out. I might have missed one I wanted…skunked you could say. Skunk.
Btw my island sweet skunk is hypnotizing. Just a delight. Thanks for all you do here.

8 Likes

As I sell out, i remove the name from my list. After I did this during my last sale, the computer took a crap on me midway! lol I lost a lot of notes and some folks have asked me for the lineage info on the auto, ‘Do Me Fast’
it is (Strawberry Skunk x Betty Boop) named ‘Do Me Doobie’ x Vast & fast… Indica dom

7 Likes

What’s the Rhino mistf1f2 is it a cross to something?

1 Like

Yep, that’s it. A ‘mystery’ cross
I edited the listing to show more info, since it wasn’t clear enough.

Landed had a question I didn’t write it down what was the blue vacation cross
Thanks

5 Likes

BLUE VACATION-F2-pre’98 Apricot Kush x (Sour Apple x Natural Born killer) x DJ Short Blueberry)
by @Gelatowizard(smells like Juicy Fruit gum)
The ‘smells like’ is his description, not mine… I can’t smell worth a damn since Covid.

7 Likes

Thank you brotha is there any more?

2 Likes