Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Sorry but those are all gone.

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed for the seeds!

I just received them today, that was fast!
Thanks again!

11 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed YGM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The sale is officially over! I want to thank all who took part in making it another great success! OG rocks!

19 Likes

Thanks for having the sale JP.
A great opportunity to get quality genetics at a great price. :v:

3 Likes

I’m not gonna journal this grow but wanted to drop this pic of my flower tent, day 15 on average. All @JohnnyPotseed clones. Once the weather cools off, hit him up!

I know my grow style makes it hard to see much, but they are all hardy and anxious to bloom.

28 Likes

looking very nice there!

3 Likes

Thank you Johnny for the nice selection. Im going to start popping. I have one of these nl2 going now from @Hashpants and really this and the Durban he sent me last year are just some of the best fems on og or anywhere. I didn’t take a clone but the nl2 so that’s why I wanted more along with the other treasures. The nl2 can take a beating and when I do a stem rub I’m like that’s that northern lights I’ve been smelling for my whole life now basically. Need to keep it in the pantry always in stock like olive oil haha I’m stoned off skunk of all things anyway blue Tara time - thanks again JP!

and I’m going to get a backyard soon and grow huge plants one day like you guys hang in there

18 Likes

It came out at about 80 days. She says it smells like funky lime.

1 Like

Thnx for that info, my friend. added to the listing

1 Like

I’ve got a new strain coming. I call it blue on black. It’s a black gelato to DJ short blueberry kush. Smells like straight blueberries. Very high yield photo. My tester is growing it now. The thing is huge.

13 Likes

Sounds good! lol BTW can i call you now for a minute?

1 Like

Absolutely

Results from another awesome @JohnnyPotseed sale ! ! !

Thank You ! ! !

17 Likes

I am waiting on some, I will be popping some as soon as they hit the mail box.

2 Likes

Please let me know when those drop I will grab some.

1 Like

Hay Johnny asking for a friend any blue dream

1 Like

Sorry but nope

1 Like

@Papalag I do have the GEN 1 clone of Blue Dream and am making crosses with it. I also plan on possibly reversing a cutting down the road for fem beans. But that’s a ways off, too many projects going as it is atm. lol

edit… I’ll also be offering cuttings again, once the seasons gets outta this heat. lol

9 Likes

Nice! I am interested in the Blue Dream Reversed seeds. Yes I know it in the future, but you got me thinking!:+1:

2 Likes