Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Let me put it this way, lol… The reversal plan would be so far down the road, it might be better to get cuttings from me and do the reversal yourself. Faster. lol

6 Likes

Yes I love that idea? :bulb:
But there’s just problem with that idea?
You won’t ship to Canada. :sob:
But I do understand your point.
:v:

1 Like

Oh crap! lol Nope I can’t ship to Canada, sorry brother

I saw somewhere on here a method for sending single cuttings through the regular mail. Pretty neat idea, but I’m not into it myself.
Not to mention, with the USPSnail-mail getting slower and slower, lol it will take more than the usual two weeks!

edit… I have seen it take upwards of 3 weeks from here to there

2 Likes

I was reading that and :face_with_monocle:, he changed his mind about international? Nope! :-1:

I understand your point, and yes it is a good idea.

Ok :+1: well talk then

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed all I can continuously say about Frankenstein is “what the fuck!” :exploding_head:

:palm_tree: ‘s up in :canada: eh’!

:grin: :+1:

35 Likes

Holy mother of palm trees batman!

2 Likes

She’s still very lovely looking! lol I thought maybe you’d thinned out the lower since that’d be larf anyhow.

3 Likes

It decided to do this on it’s own since they’ve vegged from October. I now have 2 walking sticks come harvest month! :grin:

6 Likes

Hey JP, do you know what the DBHP mix contains by chance?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, @BigMike55 said there were 2-3 boys and some mystery male from a neighbor that pollinated the Dragon Blood hash Plant female he had growing. Or maybe it was just some random neighborhood male, and not any he had. Not sure

edit… It’s actually been so long ago (last year) that I don’t remember, other than it’s mainly DBHP mixed with mystery

2 Likes

Awesome thank you sir. I enjoy a mystery that is smokable :wink:

3 Likes

THAT it is, lol there have been some said the sap was blood red on some of the plants, keeping true to the name. Good luck in the pheno hunt

2 Likes

I appreciate you having some. I missed out on getting a pack of his F4 DBHP. Your sale was too good to resist!

2 Likes

lol thnx, I do try to make em good to folks!

3 Likes

I may have to have a quiet word with Frankie so she behaves herself when I run her in sog with the nl#2. From what I see around the place though, I don’t know if she’s going to listen :smile::joy:

2 Likes

This I can tell you. The only seeds that have my name attached should be very good smoke. Else I would not have bothered making the seeds.
If you get a proper DBHP, she might bleed red when trimming. And topping. I know the red sap is in the genetics, cuz my mother plant had red sap. Almost purple ish red. Good luck.
Another top shelfer that I gave to JP to sell, is the Blue Tara. That’s some killer smoke. Very frosty buds.

11 Likes

Thanks BigMike55. Thanks JP. I’m looking forward to looking through the DBHP as well as the BlueTara. I have had a weird thing with bubba kush not being strong enough, despite it melting my friends. I heard BlueTara was a top notch bubba cross and figured it was time to try growing it out for myself.

2 Likes

Some killer new releases :heart_eyes:
Nice work JP, you’ve been busy. Nice to see Frank fems back.

8 Likes