Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I try to grow different strains each year, rarely ever growing the same one twice…but I HAD to grow Frankenstein again this year outdoor. Same spot as last year (wanted her to feel comfy :laughing:) Maybe slightly shorter than she was last year, but that’s probably on me…but wider I think

40 Likes

Ok folks… for those that aren’t aware of things with me currently.
Had a bad fall Thursday n broke hip
Hospitalized and had heart attack that night, early Friday morning
Operation on hip just took place yesterday
They put in metal hip/femur knuckle
Im going to be in hospital a few more days, then be live-in rehab PT for about a week.
Sorry folks, but no seeds can go out until I’m back home.
Thnx
JP

45 Likes

I must ask that any pics of plants posted in the Hall of Genetics only be of strains bought here, thanks

10 Likes

Damn Johnny…I hope you have a speedy recovery and no other bad stuff happen to you :pray: you had a crazy week, my friend

7 Likes

Get well Johnny. lots of good vibes for you :green_heart:

6 Likes

Holy crap man, sorry to hear that! Sounds terrible, I hope for your quick recovery.

5 Likes

sorry to hear about the rough patch of health issues, I hope you make a quick recovery my friend

5 Likes

Checks…yip! :grin:

3 Likes

I might have a little coin saved up waiting to see the labor day sale! Hope you are doing better @johnnypotseed good vibes and energy to you and yours my friend.

8 Likes

Take it easy coming back @JohnnyPotseed. We are all pulling for you.

7 Likes

Lol I just hope I’m outta rehab before the month ends!

14 Likes

I do thank all of y’all for the well wishes and good vibes coming at me!

18 Likes

Good vibes to you and yours my friend. Hope you heal up quick.

4 Likes

Sorry I will remove it

6 Likes

Thank you for understanding, my friend,

6 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with starting your own thread, man. Lots of folks love pics of plants and buds. Go check out my thread. Lots of pics in there.
Plus, making your own thread helps to create a support group, in case you run into problems growing. I guarantee that same crap has happened before to someone else.

10 Likes

Geez, @JohnnyPotseed
Get well soon.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you are persevering through this ordeal with an
outstanding attitude.

Sending lots of healing vibes to you JP.
Rose too.

side note; beans arrived. Thank You ! ! !

4 Likes

I’m sorry that’s going on in your life, that’s stressful! Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

I agree, it’s not a contest… it’s a display… display what’s up in your world the good the bad the ugly… and most of all… the BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like