Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Sound wonderful, will be banging on you door when they are done :grin::eyes::grin:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

*Sale is closed folks. I’ve sold all that needed to move.
Many thnx to all who helped make this a great sale!

26 Likes

post removed

16 Likes

All seeds ordered are being sent out in tomorrow’s mail folks.
many thnx again to all!
JP

7 Likes

Thank you for the quick and easy transactions as usual!
Johnny is really easy to deal with folks, don’t ever hesitate to send him a PM for seed orders.
He makes it simple! :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

thnx cuz! :blush:

3 Likes

Not…quite…there…yet.

6 Likes

Bloody Monsters topped and stretching.

Frankenstein!

23 Likes

Got any bleeders?

1 Like

Nope. At least the two I topped were not.

2 Likes

I wonder if Frankie reduced the chance of bleeders from the DBHP?

1 Like

I would say yes. Since the mom was the Frankenstein and DBHP was the pollen donor.

3 Likes

Paralyzed monster is tough she’s been asking for a bigger pot so I dug out a 25 gallon for her can’t keep up with her drinking 2 gal a day .

14 Likes

Frankenstein has some very sturdy genetics, not many strains can even put a dent in her. This was a good thing lol now not so much!
I’m talking about it being hard to successfully reverse her primarily, lol. It can be done, but takes a lot.

5 Likes

Every pic posted, of any crosses made, show mostly a Frankenstein growing. :crazy_face: :+1: :wink:

Go look at any pics folks post, they pretty much all look the same.

edit… then look at pics of cuttings/clones… there again, they all look the same as any seeds from crosses. Folks are pretty much already getting ‘Frankenstein seeds’ if you think about it! lol

1 Like

Could she be made less sturdy? Sorry if this is a stupid question, my breeding experience is limited to finding out one of my plants hermed on me and I find seeds. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Naw cuz lol that’s not something I’d even think about considering to try doing! She’s ‘the monster’ and that’s that. But, you’re welcome to give it a go. Why, I can’t imagine. If it were me I’d be using her to make other strains more stable, and less likely to hermie, etc

4 Likes

I’d bet you could create some variation by back crossing to whatever the father was (i.e. Frankie x PPP) X PPP)

1 Like

That’s always usually the way that’s been done cuz. I haven’t tried it to see, but possibly. lol
I’m getting pods from this last reversal attempt, hopefully enough pollen to make Fem Frankie seeds, but also to hit a few other strains with, so we might find out about that soon.

I’ve always hit Frankie with pollen from other strains, not the other way around.

4 Likes

So there are better methods. I really need to get some literature on plant breeding and just sit down and read.

2 Likes