Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Better? Not sure about that cuz. That’s about as basic & solid a description of what is done, as it gets. You cut right to the chase there.

1 Like

My bad cuz, I’m stoned and thought it was you posted this;

@HeadyBearAdventures is the one mentioned what/how it’s done. Using an example, yes, but that’s the process.

2 Likes

I don’t really think pping on Frankie is a good idea. A wet leg and an angry monster is not a good combo……… :wink:

1 Like

Hey Johnny, I posted this on your other thread but thought maybe some of our friends over here would like to see as well.

I thought I’d get your day off to a nice start. That pollen shaker from Amazon works great. Here is the first (collected) fem pollen from the reversed Frankenstein. I have no doubt that the girl for seed is pregnant. I haven’t put any of this on her but I have been shaking the reversed plant a couple of times every day. I’m seeing seeds on the plant I reversed so I have no doubt that this pollen is good.

29 Likes

My bud @MoBilly has done gone and done it again! lol There are Fem seeds coming on the Frankenstein in his grow, and the pollen will be used here on mine also, soon.

26 Likes

We always knew @MoBilly was good for SOMETHING! Just couldn’t figger out what! Haha. Nice job my brother(s).

6 Likes

Nice man, that’s the same pollen shaker I use. Thing works great.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at that on Amazon lol I still use my old teaball with fine screen. Guess I should do an ‘upgrade’ soon lol

1 Like

I read a post where someone mentioned that shaker and said you had put a link up to it a while back.
My wife and I had, just the night before, been talking about ways to optimize the collection process and keep my hands out of the process. I ordered one the same day.
And you are right. It works like a charm (if charms worked lol).
Anyone thinking of collecting pollen should invest the $13 and get one of these shakers.

6 Likes

Totally agree. Cost me 3 x that in Canada but worth every penny IMO. Such a simple thing but works great.

1 Like

They’re down to $10.49 atm on Amazon

3 Likes

Don’t tell them how much you like it or it will go up $10.

2 Likes

Welcome to Canadian bend you over pricing.

2 Likes

Dang @DougDawson ! I could buy one and send it up North for less than that!

4 Likes

Just pulled the trigger lol $11.09 counting tax
that old metal teaball with fine screen has served me well, it’s now retired

6 Likes

After I shook those first flowers around in that shaker, I poured out the leftovers and couldn’t see any pollen on the tray after I dumped them. I even jostled the broken up flowers around. Still, virtually, no dust left on them. It’s extremely efficient.

1 Like

The teaball I’ve used for many years is very good also… it’s just worn out from years of use lol the screen isn’t in the best shape any more

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 09-05-13 Order Details
Slow shipping, but that’s the holidays for ya

2 Likes

Can you post the link to that @JohnnyPotseed ?

1 Like

Yup, welcome to Canadian price gouging.at it’s finest.

1 Like