Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m not @JohnnyPotseed but here you go @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thanks brother, ok I give up, lol.

3 Likes

I thought there was such a thing as “free trade” between our two nations @DougDawson . :thinking:
Guess not.
Whiskey is cheaper up there right? I hope so for your sake. lol
I’d want a shot after I ordered something that overpriced.

3 Likes

Nothing is cheaper here brother. It’s quite disgusting. We refine more gasoline then we use in Canada. Government sells it to USA cheap and buys what we use back. I love Canada but it’s run by criminals.

5 Likes

That sucks richly @DougDawson . It got me to wondering. Can you distill a small amount up there for personal use? Here in Mo I could make 100gal / year / household.

1 Like

Not sure but will build a still when I retire regardless

3 Likes

I think you would have a good time with it @DougDawson .
I don’t drink a lot but sitting around with a couple of my brothers of one or two good friends and running off some is good times. Also, if you’re lucky and have a brother that is a master blender you end up with a lot better than what you get off of a shelf. You can fine tune a recipe for years. It’s fun.

4 Likes

Sorry cuz, we had to go into town this morning to mail seeds and grab a few things. I wasn’t here when you asked me to post a link, but I see @MoBilly took care of it for me.

2 Likes

A couple pics of Frankenstein. First is the one hit with the EliteXElite ‘one-n-done’ spray, 2 treatments, the whole bottle used! She’s shrugging that off and trying to reverse my reversal lol with plenty of pods but no pollen to speak of…

next up is the Frankenstein ‘lady in waiting’ for the pollen sent from @MoBilly to make Fem Frankenstein seeds.

then there’s this latest addition to the budroom, another Frankenstein bush to produce more fem seeds in a ffew weeks when she’s ready for it.

for other pics of other strains I have going in both rooms, please go to my circus thread
at Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3) - #3697 by olschool

17 Likes

A couple pics of The Frankenstein gal. I did some LST, defoliation, pruning, and full on pollenation with fem Frankie pollen from @MoBilly
I’ll take a few pics in a week so y’all can see how she’s doing after my treatment of her today.

21 Likes

Hi everyone!
Another beauty from @JohnnyPotseed! Creamy Blacklights!
I believe made by @Nagel420!!

Thanks!!

22 Likes

:heart_eyes: :pray: :+1:

1 Like

Wow…@Abbbian grows all!

3 Likes

A real red head you have growing. Nice @Abbbian.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete and @Greenfingers Thanks guys!! Hats off to @Nagel420 and our awesome bearded @JohnnyPotseed!!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend.

2 Likes

5 days into flower mostly all paralyzed monsters.

Ps I sure hope it smokes as good as it grows ?

22 Likes

Oh it does cuz lol it does

5 Likes

It does, trust me on that one

14 Likes

Looking forward to it that’s for sure.

4 Likes