Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Chit I got these and bloody monster. I’ve got to get into em. I’m running the bloodhound now will post pics and flip them soon. They’re looking good but not this big. I have 4 of them, going to flower them in their own group.

6 Likes

Bloody Monsters just monsterin’

26 Likes

Wee little Frankensteins…

Never mind that tallest one, that’s something else.

18 Likes

A poorly grown Frankenstein bud. Still was very well received by my neighbor and wife. Definitely got thumbs up

23 Likes

I am waiting for your release of the fem Frankenstein!

6 Likes

From what I’ve seen out there, there seems to be a demand for pollen.
The prices seem crazy to me but ‘top of the heap’ is feminised pollen.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Sorry folks but I’m no longer going to offer up cuttings/clones. Even though there has been over 90% success with cuttings, the rooted clones have only about 50% success due to the USPS snail-mail. It’s aggravating that they’re also going up on the shipping, but taking more time to transport!
So seeds only are it from now on…

16 Likes

Well thats a bummer !

You know how it goes …

"Opportunities are like a sunrise …if yah wait to long you miss it "

Deff crazy with shipping lately…more money less respect towards the packages…longer delivery time .mailman doesn’t even deliver packages to the door anymore …puts em on the ground next to the mailbox …eventually mailing is going to take a turn somehow someway wich way we don’t know till the time comes…so far it’s looking grim

2 Likes

Well I’m certainly glad I didn’t wait on that opportunity :grin:
Sucks that you won’t be able to continue offering these @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

Haha

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that took some time

3 Likes

Great, just as I’ve got the tunnel under Oolagah Lake, no more Frankie clones. :smile:

6 Likes

Those Frankenstein Beans will still be worth a pop!
I know that Bloody Monster was some amazing smoke.

6 Likes

The Bloody Monster is a vigorous plant.

That’s 3 of them, each a little different but all stout. I should probably have trained them. Only topped the rear two once. Shorty is untouched. Looks to be a potential winner outdoors, should get big.

14 Likes

Beautiful plantage.

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

When I got my purple rhino seeds from @JohnnyPotseed for $1 each I had no idea what would grow from the genetics…

Thank you for making a fantastic hybrid strain.

37 Likes

Oh, nice bud shots, I need to start more of Johnny’s work. He doesn’t disappoint. I have a few to choose from.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with those buds. Look dam fine.

4 Likes

I’ve always liked the White Rhino, grew it for decades lol the purple Rhino should be :fire: crossed with the PPP. Beautiful buddage there @Heliosphear

‘Cheap’ doesn’t always equate with ‘not good’ plants!

8 Likes