Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m planning on a fem frankie in a octopot on the deck but that’s a couple months away if the snow even melts this year.

6 Likes

Sure wish I could grow outdoors…

1 Like

It’s on, I put 3 fem frankenstien in a paper towel today.

6 Likes

Nice I’ve got a Walken-Stein in paper towel so it’ll be interesting to see the difference between the two! Skywalker is one of my FAVORITE strains and Frankenstein is :ok_hand:t2:…enough said! Thanks for the excellent job and I will be starting a new topic for the Walken-Stein grow and I have a CDLC x Skywalker auto fem for the Phototron! Happy Growing

2 Likes

Off and running @Papalag
Solid vibe coming from that Tent !

2 Likes

Gotta Love it when Plants like their surroundings. This sandy patch at Buddies has produced nothing but Monsters, 4 years running.
Frankenstein or Bloody Monster, 100% belongs here.
I believe it will be planted with @anonymous4289 ‘s BBD
Happy to say it Johnny; one of your Ladies goes right here.

Dry cracked sandy Heaven … turns out there is almost 70% sand here.
This area is going to have a 4” tall creeping thyme ground cover, that tolerates being trampled… go figure.
it gets better each year

29 Likes

Beats cutting grass!

6 Likes

Wished I had space to get a couple going there just gonna have to wait a bit.

5 Likes

Im stretched pretty thin on space, I up potted a couple that will be moving in the flower room. Should free up some room.

4 Likes

It’s the opposite with us! lol But that’s because we were commercial for some years here. now all that space with just a few plants running…lol it just doesn’t look ‘right’, ya know? We’re only using 1/4-1/3 the lighting. The electric bill likes it though! :scream: :grinning: :crazy_face: :+1:

10 Likes

Received my beans today @JohnnyPotseed thx a bunch. Appreciate you my guy. Can’t wait till my current run is done to drop those Frankenstein beans.

2 Likes

Damn cuz, they sure took long enough to get there! lol But hey, at least they did finally make it, right? lol Grow on!

But really, not too bad. I’ve seen packages take even longer!
Ya never know anymore, with the ‘snail-mail’

4 Likes

My bean kit landed yesterday brotha thank you very much

2 Likes

Great to hear, cuz!

2 Likes

Well if that ain’t a sweet deal, idk what is!
Thanks for driving the temptation @JohnnyPotseed ! Lol.
:v::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

damn i havent seen trees like that in 20 years, when we all gonzo.

1 Like

Well Thanks for that BWB, I take it as a compliment Sir.
My Buddy has a unique plot of land, a Km from Lake Huron, that has a 70% sand composition, 28% Silt and 1-2% clay…
And all that grows there are Monster plants.
Plants are also fed from a well on the property… so who knows what kind of minerals are being shared.
Still going to try and improve things here. Companion Growing=Ground Cover. Rabbit Poo as a soil amendment etc etc

Have a great day Growin

8 Likes

thats pretty cool, i live in se missouri its all farm land, with a lot of gumbo(clay) but west of us in another county its real sandy and they grow a lot of melons over there. i just wonder what a plant would do over there, i had a friend growing them so big like that was what i meant about seeing them 20 yr ago.

3 Likes

Here I have three fem frankenstien all above ground, I know they’re not much to look at but I’d bet dollars to doughnuts there will be some monsters this season.:green_heart:

11 Likes

‘From a tiny seed doth the might Ganja grow’…lol or something like that

oh yeah lol something about acorns and mighty Oak trees… but who wants to smoke oak? :scream: :crazy_face: :joy: :+1:

6 Likes